Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

How do you go out and 'find' a buyer though? Say £200m on the club, it'd cost at least another £100m just to have us competing as a genuine top 5 contender....not even double that would guarantee Champions League when you consider what Man Utd have spent on world class players from a much stronger position.

You employ a company to do it for you, and to broker the deal id imagine

Well fucking obviously, but there aren't buyers out there like there perhaps once was. A buyer for Villa hasn't been found (Bank of America Merrill Lynch) and they're valued considerably less.

Guest Howaythetoon

Club propaganda to take people's interest away from the sack pardew thing

Nah i don't think so. Can't see Ashley being at all arsed with that.

Of course he is, he is literally a man child. He banned NJC Media because they wrote a few lines about MAOC or whatever it is. He'll be pissed off about this as much as Pardew will no doubt be.

Guest Howaythetoon

Club propaganda to take people's interest away from the sack pardew thing

As if it even would

We have a sizable minority who are thick as whale spunk to be honest.

To think Sheik Mansour  nearly bought us but this greedy pig priced him out :anguish:

I don't believe a word of that. As far as I know we were actually approached by the corrupt bloke who ended up owning Portsmouth for a few months.

He was working for Mansour right up until and slightly after buying Man City, he spat his dummy out when he didn't become Man City chairman.

Even if he does find a buyer he'll find a way to fuck us over. Can't see us coming out of the MA era in any other way.

Probably give Pardew a lifelong contract, no break clause and a £200m severance package on the day before the deal goes through.

Even if he does find a buyer he'll find a way to f*** us over. Can't see us coming out of the MA era in any other way.

Probably give Pardew a lifelong contract, no break clause and a £200m severance package on the day before the deal goes through.

We'd have to have him killed

Guest TruToon94

Even if he does find a buyer he'll find a way to f*** us over. Can't see us coming out of the MA era in any other way.

We'd have to have him killed

Split the forum in half. Half go after Pardew the others after Ashley. Simple.

We'll all probably be in jail by the end of the year for posts like this no doubt the twats in charge would love to lock us up if they could.

To think Sheik Mansour  nearly bought us but this greedy pig priced him out :anguish:

I don't believe a word of that. As far as I know we were actually approached by the corrupt bloke who ended up owning Portsmouth for a few months.

He was working for Mansour right up until and slightly after buying Man City, he spat his dummy out when he didn't become Man City chairman.

According to him, perhaps. Either way I don't believe an offer was made from Mansour and Ashley rejected it.

According to him, perhaps. Either way I don't believe an offer was made from Mansour and Ashley rejected it.

was that not around the same time he was looking for 400m or whatever for the club though?  mansour got citeh for 80m or something didn't he?

not beyond the realms of possibility

Guest Roger Kint

was that not around the same time he was looking for 400m or whatever for the club though?  mansour got citeh for 80m or something didn't he?

He paid about £210m for City as the deal included 'buying' the debts of about £170m

He paid about £210m for City as the deal included 'buying' the debts of about £170m

Yeah that's right, but I'm sure Ashley was looking for much more than that at the same time.