Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

This good for us or does it not really matter?

Irrelevance. Has the stadium rights, shirt rights etc already. As long as Rangers keep ticking back to the SPL and European football, he doesn't need to get any more involved really as far as I can see.

This good for us or does it not really matter?

Irrelevance. Has the stadium rights, shirt rights etc already. As long as Rangers keep ticking back to the SPL and European football, he doesn't need to get any more involved really as far as I can see.

Already had the stadium and shirt rights though didn't he?, still getting increasingly involved.  Here's hoping anyway.

Quite like the Gers. Been to Ibrox on numerous occasions and have been to the Tyneside True Blues get togethers for some games. It looks like Mike Ashley will be part of my life in one way or another for a long long time :anguish:

The comeptitive needs of Newcastle in the premiership are far different to that of Rangers.

His tight arse policy might work up there, since the old firm have been run on a budget for years anyway.

Having him bringing more clubs to their knees can only go a long way in educating those ill-informed outsiders just how 'great' Ashley is.

Outsiders won't see it this way because Rangers will be promoted soon and challenging for the SPL title again. That's all they'll see from the outside.

Given it'll be far easier for them to get into the Champions League than us, it wouldn't take a huge investment to get them to level where they can get into the Group Stages and he can sell his wonderful Sondico and Slazenger brands all over Europe. I think he'll be better for them than he has been for us.

Especially considering the absurd wankers who have been running Rangers for the past however many years.

The comeptitive needs of Newcastle in the premiership are far different to that of Rangers.

His tight arse policy might work up there, since the old firm have been run on a budget for years anyway.

correct, he'll need to take a hit again for a while i imagine while the mess sorts itself out but once he's locked them down into operational purgatory then they'll be gold

Given it'll be far easier for them to get into the Champions League than us, it wouldn't take a huge investment to get them to level where they can get into the Group Stages and he can sell his wonderful Sondico and Slazenger brands all over Europe. I think he'll be better for them than he has been for us.

Especially considering the absurd wankers who have been running Rangers for the past however many years.

Aside from he can't, aside from on the front of their shirts - as would be the same with us.