Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Most of them doing that are old enough to have experienced the Keegan days better than we did. They're just useless, ambitionless bastards.

:thup:

I'd have killed to have been old enough to go away on a regular basis watching us then like many of the older crowd did.

Most of them doing that are old enough to have experienced the Keegan days better than we did. They're just useless, ambitionless b******s.

That's a load of bollocks, most of the lads I went to games with under Keegan and Bobby stopped going under Ashley and I include myself in that.  It wasn't the older ones asking Pardew to give them a wave.

Most of them doing that are old enough to have experienced the Keegan days better than we did. They're just useless, ambitionless b******s.

That's a load of bollocks, most of the lads I went to games with under Keegan and Bobby stopped going under Ashley and I include myself in that.  It wasn't the older ones asking Pardew to give them a wave.

I don't believe that for a second either, I can't see any actual supporter who has witnessed the Keegan and to a lesser extent Sir Bobby eras first hand putting up with the drivel we've been served. The younger generation that has grown up with the likes of Fat Sam think everything is/was rosy. The older ones that are left are day trippers who go for the drink with the lads and somewhere to park their arses away from the spouse on a Saturday afternoon.

They should be made to read some literature and sit in front of some extended season reviews before they can ask the likes of Pardew for a wave.

But hey he's gone! And we finally have a chance to make the right appointment with Carr in the driving seat and prove we've been served a whole load of horse shit for neigh on 4 years.

Since when do 'most of the lads you went to games with' outweigh the thousands - still going to SJP every week - quite clearly older than 28 that offer absolutely no support to anything opposing the current state of the club?

I can't see any actual supporter who has witnessed the Keegan and to a lesser extent Sir Bobby eras first hand putting up with the drivel we've been served.

Do you go to the game on magic mushrooms, mate?  :lol:

Since when do 'most of the lads you went to games with' outweigh the thousands - still going to SJP every week - quite clearly older than 28 that offer absolutely no support to anything opposing the current state of the club?

It's a sample of the ones you think are useless, ambitionless b******s.  They are a sample of the fans who went to virtually every game home and away for decades and a sample of people who I have never seen or heard ask Pardew for a wave.

I can't see any actual supporter who has witnessed the Keegan and to a lesser extent Sir Bobby eras first hand putting up with the drivel we've been served.

Do you go to the game on magic mushrooms, mate?  :lol:

Many of these were probably on the 20,000 waiting list and couldn't get a ST for love nor money when KK was manager....they didn't witness it all at first hand and probably didn't have the money at the time - Ashley has reduced, dramatically, the price of STs today if you take inflation into account so these people can probably stretch either regular of occasional visits to SJP from their Benefits or Minimum wage incomes.

You should be asking how many of these people actually bought the Bond on top of STs when KK was manager in 1994....I bet most of them couldn't afford it and those who could are more discerning and have deserted the club because of Ashley's policies.

It's a sample of the ones you think are useless, ambitionless b******s.  They are a sample of the fans who went to virtually every game home and away for decades and a sample of people who I have never seen or heard ask Pardew for a wave.

I never said there weren't sensible people out there who aren't standing for it - I'm one of them. The majority of those offering no resistance whatsoever are old enough to have experienced exactly what this club can achieve, though.

Jonathan Hope @Jonhopeofficial:

All #NUFC should be aware a deal to buy the club is almost agreed. £245m takeover. Almost agreed #Newcastle #ashleyout #Dubai

He's got 'official' in his name :frantic:

Most of them doing that are old enough to have experienced the Keegan days better than we did. They're just useless, ambitionless bastards.

:thup:

I'd have killed to have been old enough to go away on a regular basis watching us then like many of the older crowd did.

I am old enough but I still missed out.

I was 18 in '94 and got a bit too in involved in the rave scene, and by the time I started going to football again we were shite. Or at least heading that way. Only decent footballing period on my life time and I missed it. :lol:

Jonathan Hope @Jonhopeofficial:

All #NUFC should be aware a deal to buy the club is almost agreed. £245m takeover. Almost agreed #Newcastle #ashleyout #Dubai

He's got 'official' in his name :frantic:

Can't decide if I prefer Ashley to sell now or keep to status quo and get Garde in. New owner new ideas. Dreaming of King Kev riding in with the new owners !

All this talk of a new manager and new owner has me close to a stroke

Same here, except I've had 7, and that's just this morning.

Stroking you cock does not count.

Ahhh! Different Strokes.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/Arnold_Diffrent_Strokes.jpg

We could quiet easily finish about 7th or higher too if we invested in a centre back and another forward this month. Literally all we have is the league now and Ashley will be happy to see the season run out with us finishing 10th. All we have as fans now is the hope that'll we'll have some sort of freak run of form with the limited squad we have.