Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

I certainly didn't miss out on the Keegan & McDermott era it was the most fantastic time I have known at the club, fantastic when we won the Fairs cup qualifying from 10th place in the league under Joe Harvey, too young for the  FA Cup wins.

Since then total dissapointment

If he'd taken any of the billion easy chances he missed during the relegation season, we'd have stayed up. So is Lovenkdrands himself going to take the blame for that? Thought not. So take your Ashley-licking face and get the fuck out.

I've come to more or less despise Lovenkrands lately.

Just saw this:

Luke Edwards ‏@LukeEdwardsTele

Rangers board rejecting Sarver takeover attempt explained by the American as they "have another road to go down." Ashley plot thickens

He was fucking crap in the Premier League, man. As much use as a traffic cone. Very good servant ffs.

We've had absolutely fucking loads worse. Got a hell of a lot of time for Lovenkrands but this quotes are pretty disappointing.

I certainly didn't miss out on the Keegan & McDermott era it was the most fantastic time I have known at the club, fantastic when we won the Fairs cup qualifying from 10th place in the league under Joe Harvey, too young for the  FA Cup wins.

Since then total dissapointment

Yes, this is my era too...we failed to build on the Fairs Cup win and we failed to build on the KK era - after that it all went downhill with just a brief respite under SBR although we were never realistically going to win the PL under him.

The total disappointment is likely to persist for a while yet unfortunately and I think it highly unlikely that we will ever see the likes of the KK/Terry Mac years again...even under a decent owner, the cups remain the most likely silverware.