Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

"Mike Ashley has a duty to be transparent and communicate with these fans"

Gary McAllister

Ha ha ha ha ha!

Aye Gary, so he does. Just a shame for you it's a moral duty and not a legal duty.

As us deluded Geordies know, Mr Ashley has no morals

Is there anything to stop him buying Rangers and just jumping ship, taking his loan and buggering off without us having a buyer?

He doesn't really need to buy Rangers, he's positioning himself now to own all of the assets (and he already has the retail tied up) he can own everything of worth and let someone else run the troublesome football side whilst having to pay him for the privilege.

This. He has basically owned all the profitable parts of the club for a year or so now, no need to buy them

This concerns me somewhat, in the sense that he'll probably get ideas in his head about us if/when he comes to sell.

I think he'll want to sell all the shit that gives him headaches and is vulnerable to losing money (the football stuff) and keep all the things that are cash cows (merchandise and SD advertising)

Could make finding a buyer very difficult indeed if he does try it, not that it's been easy so far obvs

A couple of months ago they were going along with it, they were happy for him to rename the stadium, for him to buy them and save them.

Now he's buying the stadium and they know in time it will be renamed and there is another guy interested in buying the club they are all speaking out against him. Fuck it, they made their bed.

A couple of months ago they were going along with it, they were happy for him to rename the stadium, for him to buy them and save them.

None of their fans I know were at all.

Just going by what they said on their forums and radio phone in's.

Now he's buying the stadium and they know in time it will be renamed and there is another guy interested in buying the club they are all speaking out against him. f*** it, they made their bed.

I don't think thats true at all.

Now he's buying the stadium and they know in time it will be renamed and there is another guy interested in buying the club they are all speaking out against him. f*** it, they made their bed.

I don't think thats true at all.

I canform that is indeed rubbish.

It's largely not true, i remember the sports direct protests but Tbf to stifler, I got banned from one of their forums simply coz they didn't like what I was telling them about Ashley and that I was a deluded Newcastle fan etc

From what I saw many Gers fans thought we should have been grateful for what Ashley had done for us and that for less outlay he could help them sweep all before them up there. Deluded Geordies.

Warnings about Ashley were given and as these have started to fall into place there has been a bit of of a sea shift in opinion.

Gers have been unbelievably badly run for well over a decade and I can see why, at first, many thought Ashley would be good for them when all they had to go on was media coverage us.

It could turn very nasty up there.

From what I saw many Gers fans thought we should have been grateful for what Ashley had done for us and that for less outlay he could help them sweep all before them up there. Deluded Geordies.

Warnings about Ashley were given and as these have started to fall into place there has been a bit of of a sea shift in opinion.

Gers have been unbelievably badly run for well over a decade and I can see why, at first, many thought Ashley would be good for them when all they had to go on was media coverage us.

It could turn very nasty up there.

That's how I recall it too. Hope they go militant as fuck tbh, it's about time people properly stood up to these rich cunts no matter what you think of the club.

"Sports Direct's Mike Ashley close's Scottish warehouse and axes over 200 jobs, gives no notice and refuses to pay wages."

https://audioboom.com/boos/2803811-axed-usc-staff-talk-to-our-reporter-fiona-simpson-about-their-situation?utm_campaign=detailpage&utm_content=retweet&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook

Not entirely sure of the moral and legal logistics of it all, USC went into administration and Republic (owned by Ashley/SD) bought them out of it, so the job losses are rooted in USC's problems rather than the actions of SD.  From the sounds of it, the staff aren't happy with the way they've handled it though.

Guest antz1uk

not read the link or sure if i get the jist of your post, but Ashley owns USC too, along with just about every other fashion store, Cruise & Van Mildert being another 2

not read the link or sure if i get the jist of your post, but Ashley owns USC too, along with just about every other fashion store, Cruise & Van Mildert being another 2

Cruise is apparently going to be rebranded as Flannels which was its original full name!