Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Just wondering say we stay up and hired your ideal manager whether it Garde, De Boer or even more realistically a likeable manager with ambition, good knowledge and positivity, they got their own staff in and made a few good signings built a decent looking squad. Would that be enough for you to go out enjoy supporting the club again, give the club your backing and go to the matches? Or has Ashleys gone way past the point of return to be bothered about the club while hes here?

Hello Ashley,

If the above was the case I would still saty away until it was proven over a few seasons that the piss taking is over.

Just wondering say we stay up and hired your ideal manager whether it Garde, De Boer or even more realistically a likeable manager with ambition, good knowledge and positivity, they got their own staff in and made a few good signings built a decent looking squad. Would that be enough for you to go out enjoy supporting the club again, give the club your backing and go to the matches? Or has Ashleys gone way past the point of return to be bothered about the club while hes here?

Hello Ashley,

If the above was the case I would still saty away until it was proven over a few seasons that the piss taking is over.

They wouldn't last six months here anyway.

I'd say that whilst falling out of love with this football club has been a long process, if we got what we are asking for, a lot of us would rush back. Not season ticket type support, but I'd be going to games again, watching us at the pub rather than on a shitty stream at home. Enjoying football again.

Unfortunately though, I think we are the best example of what football is about to become. We've just seen it before everyone else. Football is about to finish the transition from entertainment to commodity. As more ridiculous money pours in, I think we'll see many more clubs in the PL aiming for anything but relegation and a huge pot of money. I doubt it's going to be much of a competition.

From that perspective, I'm not sure I'll ever love football as much as I have in the past. Same goes for NUFC.

Guest firetotheworks

I definitely agree with that but think that interest in the premier league will dwindle as a result, the TV money bubble will burst and clubs will start grovelling. Might take a while but I think it'll happen eventually. The quality being offered as part of the league's brand is so low at the moment.

Just logged on to PremierLeague.com and this cunt has his shitty shop plastered along the bottom of the website,one of those annoying ads that move with the page as you scroll.

Wonder if it will be there next season.

Unlike us.

Guest chopey

If Ashley was proven to be behind Rangers fall from grace he will have to watch his back for the rest of his life.

Guest Hog

Would be tremendous if the fat wank got sent down for something... as highly unlikely as that is.

Would be tremendous if the fat wank got sent down for something... as highly unlikely as that is.

Or murdered by rabid Rangers fans.  I'll take that.

Guest chopey

If Ashley was proven to be behind Rangers fall from grace he will have to watch his back for the rest of his life.

Care to elaborate? How could he be behind that?

Haven't got a clue but a rangers in distress would be a lot easier to rape than a successful premier league rangers

I dunno if this has been asked or spoken about, but why does he actively go to games?  People say he doesnt care, he isnt a "football man" , is only in it for the money etc etc.. yet he regularly comes to games. Add that to him used to sitting in with fans, wearing the shirt.. It doesnt really make sense :lol:

I dunno if this has been asked or spoken about, but why does he actively go to games?  People say he doesnt care, he isnt a "football man" , is only in it for the money etc etc.. yet he regularly comes to games. Add that to him used to sitting in with fans, wearing the shirt.. It doesnt really make sense :lol:

To observe the plebs.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/newcastle-manager-steve-mcclaren-baulked-at-mike-ashleys-control-as-owner-makes-clear-current-malaise-is-unacceptable-10227553.html

It can also be revealed that owner Mike Ashley told managing director Lee Charnley, chief scout Graham Carr, interim manager John Carver and finance director John Irving in a conference call on Sunday that the present malaise is unacceptable.

Aye nice one you clueless cunt. Reaping what you've sown for years.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/newcastle-manager-steve-mcclaren-baulked-at-mike-ashleys-control-as-owner-makes-clear-current-malaise-is-unacceptable-10227553.html

It can also be revealed that owner Mike Ashley told managing director Lee Charnley, chief scout Graham Carr, interim manager John Carver and finance director John Irving in a conference call on Sunday that the present malaise is unacceptable.

Aye nice one you clueless c***. Reaping what you've sown for years.

Appoint a team of poorly-qualified yes men and weaken the squad - not sure what he expects the fat bastard.

He is by no means a hands-off & distant club owner. He sat over a think tank, come transfer window time, which has deliberately & consistently underbid for targets (to miss out on signings) to look after the bottom line.

Bugger off Mike.

Aye nice one you clueless c***. Reaping what you've sown for years.

It took them until 3 games to go to have a crisis conference ? 

And dont these guys just follow Ashley's financial plan for the club to the letter of the law, so basically its all Ashley's fault anyway???  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He added: "I will make this point, and I know Newcastle fans will probably batter me for this, but I think you’ve got to be careful what you wish for with a new owner.

"I don’t think Ashley has done brilliantly but at the same time he could sell up and Newcastle could turn into a Portsmouth or a Leeds.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11678/9838699/former-newcastle-star-warns-fans-to-be-careful-what-you-wish-for

:anguish:

He added: "I will make this point, and I know Newcastle fans will probably batter me for this, but I think you’ve got to be careful what you wish for with a new owner.

"I don’t think Ashley has done brilliantly but at the same time he could sell up and Newcastle could turn into a Portsmouth or a Leeds.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11678/9838699/former-newcastle-star-warns-fans-to-be-careful-what-you-wish-for

:anguish:

Unexpected. Think he's best mates with Caulkin. Maybe not after that.

Guest axel

I'd rather end up like Portsmouth than what NUFC is now. At least they're owned by their fans now.