Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Here we go again. FFS.

Is the daft fat c*** completely incapable of following up one good decision (Rafa) with another?

He's absolutely f***ing atrocious this b******. Can't wait until he's gone and his cronies.

This spells trouble. He's clearly held up/kiboshed the deals for Tammy Abraham and Lejeune. c***.

Nailed on for Rafa to leak stuff to the press now. Watch this space for political fireworks over the next fortnight.

I remember reading something, can't remember if it was a post from a Liverpool fan on here or a tweet, but it was along the lines of Rafa is incredibly good at this sort of s*** and that it [politics] was bound to come up again soon. Didn't expect it to have been this soon, though. That Chinese interest has came at the worst possible time.

EDIT: It was Carragher.

Justin Barnes, Alan Barnes, paranoia inducing final two sentences... cue all sorts of unsettling jumping to conclusions and filling in the gaps. We know nowt and neither do they (journos); except how to be socially irresponsible joy-vacuuming cunts.

Here we go again. FFS.

Is the daft fat c*** completely incapable of following up one good decision (Rafa) with another?

He's absolutely f***ing atrocious this b******. Can't wait until he's gone and his cronies.

This spells trouble. He's clearly held up/kiboshed the deals for Tammy Abraham and Lejeune. c***.

Nailed on for Rafa to leak stuff to the press now. Watch this space for political fireworks over the next fortnight.

I remember reading something, can't remember if it was a post from a Liverpool fan on here or a tweet, but it was along the lines of Rafa is incredibly good at this sort of shit and that it [politics] was bound to come up again soon. Didn't expect it to have been this soon, though. That Chinese interest has came at the worst possible time.

Aye - I'd say with near certainty Rafa will be leaking stuff very very soon. He's a master.

The problem is that Ashley doesn't give a fuck. He'd happily see Rafa walk. He honestly wouldn't think twice about bringing Pardew back. Not twice.

This is my one hope for a FULL takeover. Whoever comes in can't possibly have as thick a skin as that fat prick.

Even if they're shit at least we should be able to get at them.

Fuck investment. Just flog us you heinous creature.

Oh boy.  Just what we need.  A Mike Ashley wingman with zero prior involvement in football.

Yep, sounds f***ing great. "..managing director Lee Charnley has been forced to run most large financial decisions past him before he has been allowed to act by Ashley"

This sounds like Vetere/Jimenez all over again.

And if it's recent it would seem most large financial decisions seem to have been blocked.

Here we go again. FFS.

I remember reading something, can't remember if it was a post from a Liverpool fan on here or a tweet, but it was along the lines of Rafa is incredibly good at this sort of s*** and that it [politics] was bound to come up again soon. Didn't expect it to have been this soon, though. That Chinese interest has came at the worst possible time.

Aye - I'd say with near certainty Rafa will be leaking stuff very very soon. He's a master.

The problem is that Ashley doesn't give a f***. He'd happily see Rafa walk. He honestly wouldn't think twice about bringing Pardew back. Not twice.

This is my one hope for a FULL takeover. Whoever comes in can't possibly have as thick a skin as that fat prick.

Even if they're s*** at least we should be able to get at them.

f*** investment. Just flog us you heinous creature.

:thup: Just edited my post, found out it was tweets and an article by Carragher. And aye, I quoted a post as soon as the Chinese investment came up on SSN that I didn't want it to happen because of shit like this: things being messed around above Rafa, but if it is a full takeover it may be worth the shitting of my pants all summer, as long as Rafa gets the signings he needs/wants.

This Barnes bloke came in months ago apparently, nothing new.

He deffo wasn't in post or involved in any capacity as of the last game. I know this for sure.

Edit - unless at arms length from London with only Charnley knowing about it.

When exactly and it doesn't look good that if it was after last August, if he's been checking any deals, he's said "no".

Guest firetotheworks

One thing's for sure, we'll be spending nothing now.

http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/976/mcs/media/images/82953000/jpg/_82953576_pa_alanbarnes.jpg

He deffo wasn't in post or involved in any capacity as of the last game. I know this for sure.

He was in place on April 25th, no idea how much earlier than that he came in.

Don't think there is anything there to suggest to be worried about. Sounds more like Ashley has realised that Charnley is out of his depth if anything.

Someone else, with no football business experience inbetween Charnley and the money is nothing to be worried about ?