Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Honest question but do people feel that Ashley would have it as easy at many other clubs with the way he runs us?

Unbelievable that he's been able to attend games without a care in the world. Even after tomorrow all he has to do is apologies/make up excuses again and most of the anger will probably subside, as it has every other time.

He'd be dead in Italy like.  Hard to say here really

O0 Don't think Liverpool fans would take it as easy. What was the craic with him at Rangers? Lots of opposition there too. Our fanbase needs to take a stand in some way, however that might be. No point continuing as a club in this way.

That is exactly the point. The whole "being loyal to the club and players" thing will not help to get rid of the fat stingy bastard!!!

Fans need to stop going once Rafa does. It really has to come to a head soon. The anti-Ashley movement was gaining momentum before he brought Rafa in, but he bought himself one more chance and is very much in the process of blowing it.

Nothing will change unless our fanbase as a whole rejects him. The most depressing part about it all is that concept is just so far away.

Guest The Little Waster

Fans need to stop going once Rafa does. It really has to come to a head soon. The anti-Ashley movement was gaining momentum before he brought Rafa in, but he bought himself one more chance and is very much in the process of blowing it.

Nothing will change unless our fanbase as a whole rejects him. The most depressing part about it all is that concept is just so far away.

Most ' fans ' are muppets who would turn up to watch the grass grow

This is bad, even for him.

Who would have thought that when the transfer window closed last summer, we'd have a net spend of around £20m across the following TWO transfer windows?!  It's seriously not good enough.  Our side looked shite for significant stretches of last season in the Championship and we've signed a few squad players hoping it will mean we're alright in the league above.

If we stay up then it'll be down to the manager, we've gone down with better squads than this.

Part of me hopes Rafa walks and we fucking rot. It's the only way to truly get the fans against him in protest. We've seen before he doesn't like it, a full on campaign with everyone behind it and he might actually fuck off.

Rafa keeping us up is a success for Ashley, who'll then probably give Rafa fuck all to spend next summer again.

Most ' fans ' are muppets who would turn up to watch the grass grow

They'd believe they were watching the grass grow, but actually 23 men running all over it is actually detrimental to the growth of grass.

Part of me hopes Rafa walks and we fucking rot. It's the only way to truly get the fans against him in protest. We've seen before he doesn't like it, a full on campaign with everyone behind it and he might actually fuck off.

Rafa keeping us up is a success for Ashley, who'll then probably give Rafa fuck all to spend next summer again.

Same, the clubs fucking rotten to the core and always will be until Ashley fucks off. It's gone beyond the point of no return now like, Rafa's basically a fan who's in the dugout/boardroom, he wants what anyone who cares about the club does. If he's forced to walk, everyone should also walk. Theres absolutely nothing to stay for.

I think people should be protesting now even Rafa stays. Ashley has made a statement this summer that he is never willing to allow the club to grow and become competitive. If the fans want more than fighting relegation, getting relegated and becoming more and more of a laughing stock in English football every single season, then they need to do something about it.

I think people should be protesting now even Rafa stays. Ashley has made a statement this summer that he is never willing to allow the club to grow and become competitive. If the fans want more than fighting relegation, getting relegated and becoming more and more of a laughing stock in English football every single season, then they need to do something about it.

I agree with everything that you are saying, Decky, but the part in bold is what is most hampering our club. A huge % of our fanbase has chucked it in, and by that I mean they don't have the stomach to demand anything more than a scrap for survival and 'a bit of passion'.

In saying that, if Rafa did walk then perhaps the striking downgrade we would see replace him might start to wake a few folk up. But I wouldn't be hopefull.

I agree with everything that you are saying, Decky, but the part in bold is what is most hampering our club. A huge % of our fanbase has chucked it in, and by that I mean they don't have the stomach to demand anything more than a scrap for survival and 'a bit of passion'.

In saying that, if Rafa did walk then perhaps the striking downgrade we would see replace him might start to wake a few folk up. But I wouldn't be hopefull.

John Gregory's not that bad, we could get Curbishley or Phil Brown. I'd be hoping for Warnock to be honest.

Oh what a club :lol:

Part of me hopes Rafa walks and we f***ing rot. It's the only way to truly get the fans against him in protest. We've seen before he doesn't like it, a full on campaign with everyone behind it and he might actually f*** off.

Rafa keeping us up is a success for Ashley, who'll then probably give Rafa f*** all to spend next summer again.

I hope it all crashes. This is pointless until Ashley leaves.

If this cunt isn't going to allow the club to grow then his club doesn't deserve our investment be it financially nor emotionally.  Breaks my heart to see shit clubs  such as Palace, Bournemouth, Watford , West Brom outspending us. How far has this cunt dragged us down?