Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

We're ganna sign Messi and Ronaldo and win the league.  :frantic:

Stuff of dreams would be Rafa realises the massive potential and contacts potential said group saying "there's a potential golem mine of an opportunity here"

rzNZ39U.gif

Rafa even facilitating the sale of the club  :lol:

Man's a saint.

think he gets elevated to demi god status if it gets pulled off.

I mean, it's NUFC, so it's actually beyond stupid to hope, but ... if ... if

Something is obviously up, no one comes up to Newcastle and allows themselves to be seen in public without there being a reason for it. It's not like we are a London club where these financial types just take in a game, it's a long trek up to us and rarely would you see someone without an association with the club make it. If they were still in the formative stages, she would have been tucked inside a exec box, out of the public gaze, there is a reason for this, not convinced yet though it's because a sale is imminent.

I’d be all for a new owner who had Chelsea or city money. Why? Because we need a fuck load or money to reinvest into the first team squad, the academy, scouting, training facilities, etc. we need it!

Plz be true.

Guest chopey

Honestly at this point would take not super huge money just reasonable investment, not lying to the manager and running the club in a dignified manner tbh.

You monster !!!

We are Newcastle we need to win the league every year and every game 5 : 4

Honestly at this point would take not super huge money just reasonable investment, not lying to the manager and running the club in a dignified manner tbh.

That would be a revelation. 'would take' :lol: