Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

All in all it's prob classic speculation, public negotiation, ways to get this guy's name in the press and out there etc. but rumors are good - let's keep them coming and hopefully something sticks.

:thup: Agree.

having said that, Ulker and Yildaz Holdings companies are f***ing massive. Had no idea they also own Godiva. This guy has spent his entire life studying and working to be a global champion in the field of biscuits, etc. :lol:

:lol: Also should be mentioned, because that's his starting idea ( 60m) it doesn't mean it wouldn't increase once the clubs grows on and off the pitch. I have no idea about the bloke obviously, but i would imagine if we had success he wouldn't stick to a hard and fast rule of 60m and fuck off.

I don't know why but my preference would be Staveley. She's twice tried to buy a top level club, she's been highly involved in the takeover at Man City which led to them becoming a top level club. At work she aims to make everything achieve the best it can do. She doesn't seem like someone who is just in it on a whim and actually has a plan of action of how to gain success both on and off the pitch. Above all else, her making a mess of it means her business and name is tarnished, where as with Ashely it brought him fame and increased the presence of Sports Direct.

All in all it's prob classic speculation, public negotiation, ways to get this guy's name in the press and out there etc. but rumors are good - let's keep them coming and hopefully something sticks.

:thup: Agree.

having said that, Ulker and Yildaz Holdings companies are f***ing massive. Had no idea they also own Godiva. This guy has spent his entire life studying and working to be a global champion in the field of biscuits, etc. :lol:

Haven't had a custard cream for years.  I'm going to buy a packet.

Chronicle saying theres been no contact between Murat Ülker & NUFC, they don't rule out contact between him & the lawyer firm though.  Although going public means no NDA has been signed between the two.

Textbook rumour quashing from The Chron.

Raki all round.  :puke:

I had a rocking hang over off that stuff when I was in Turkey, orange, mint and raki cocktails. Ill.

I remember waking up once having gotten pissed on it (neat) the night before. Went to get some water in me to get rid of that awful taste. Grabbed what I thought was a clean cup out of the cupboard. Turned out I'd been drinking Raki from it the night before and put it back without washing it. Sick everywhere.

Raki all round.  :puke:

I had a rocking hang over off that stuff when I was in Turkey, orange, mint and raki cocktails. Ill.

I remember waking up once having gotten p*ssed on it (neat) the night before. Went to get some water in me to get rid of that awful taste. Grabbed what I thought was a clean cup out of the cupboard. Turned out I'd been drinking Raki from it the night before and put it back without washing it. Sick everywhere.

Gutted  :lol: