Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

PCP shows interest n NUFC and moves to the next step.  Ashley, hoping to force the issue a bit says that other parties are interested.  PCP pushes back by saying that they're looking at other clubs too.  This is all part of the game. If PCP is inspecting the books then both parties are quite serious.

Looking at 3 clubs but reports only about us?

Keeping their options open. If Ashley doesn't shift on his (over)valuation they can move on

Which is basically the only worry I have now.

The fat man is all that can fuck this now.

Agreed, if they are doing due diligence they aren’t messing about.  They are not doing that with any other club so the ‘other potential buyers’, ‘other potential clubs’ is a bit of gamesmanship on both sides

Some of her answers here give a bit of insight I think as to how she'll work this

Christ the wife is mesmerising when she speaks like she is hypnotising you.  Wouldn't be surprised if Ashley ends up selling her SD as well by accident.

Ashley and Charnley be like

tenor.gif tenor.gif

This may have been answered on a previous page so please point me in that direction if it has but if you've started due diligence then you've agreed in principal to a price right ?  Otherwise it's just negotiations at this point. Of course that's on the assumption tat the journalists are using the correct term.

This may have been answered on a previous page so please point me in that direction if it has but if you've started due diligence then you've agreed in principal to a price right ?  Otherwise it's just negotiations at this point. Of course that's on the assumption tat the journalists are using the correct term.

It seems to me its important to look in the books before you can agree on a final price. I am sure the books can affect what a buyer will bid for a company.

I am sure you have to show some kind of proof of finances before getting access to the books mind.

It seems to me its important to look in the books before you can agree on a final price. I am sure the books can affect what a buyer will bid for a company.

I am sure you have to show some kind of proof of finances before getting access to the books mind.

It's a bit like having a house you want to buy surveyed. You may have a price in mind or even agreed, but until you find out what real state the property is in it may effect the price or even the whole deal.

The fact it's at this stage is very serious stuff. Hope it's the beginning of the end of Mike Ashley with us.