Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

if this lass staveley manages to buy the club for either herself or her investors (or both) then i think we'll be ok and 'be careful what you wish for' can go and fuck itself

people like that will realise you increase the value of a football club by investing in it and improving on/off field elements (liverpool being a case in point if they've tried to buy that and found the asking price to be over a billion or indeed not for sale at that price)

Guest firetotheworks

150m set aside for buying players over two years (4 transfer windows) isn't enough in today's market imo. Hopefully this figure doesn't include commercial/advertising revenue, if the Sports Direct shackles are removed.

[emoji38] Looking a distant gift horse in the mouth through a telescope.

Bishop went and bought a 100 burners and sent texts from them, pretending to be different people.  :lol: :lol:

I don't know anyone in Newcastle who doesn't have a grievance with Ashley.

Charnley?

You're average fan and punter, not the inner circle.

How have City's ticket prices changed the last 10 years? Obviously we'll be happier to pay more to watch a better product but I'd expect this to rise quite a bit.

http://www.standingalone.co.uk/manchester-city-201718-season-ticket-prices-my-outrage-at-the-meagre-rises/

They are similar to what you pay at Old Trafford or Anfield.. Hardly odd I guess. But yeah it´s more expensive than it used to be but on the other hand is the football much better as well.

What people in general complain about is the extra costs.. Flying around in Europe, Wembley tickets for the whole bloody family, hotel included etc etc.

How have City's ticket prices changed the last 10 years? Obviously we'll be happier to pay more to watch a better product but I'd expect this to rise quite a bit.

http://www.standingalone.co.uk/manchester-city-201718-season-ticket-prices-my-outrage-at-the-meagre-rises/

They are similar to what you pay at Old Trafford or Anfield.. Hardly odd I guess. But yeah it´s more expensive than it used to be but on the other hand is the football much better as well.

What people in general complain about is the extra costs.. Flying around in Europe, Wembley tickets for the whole bloody family, hotel included etc etc.

:thup: Cheers chap.

There's no way in hell she wouldn't keep her eyes laser-locked on you throughout an entire blowjob, like :lol:

Going to have to say it. Stuff like this and ‘she’s a MILF’ and such is getting cringe worthy now.

Well said. Plenty of Hollywood threads at present if people want to discuss the rights and wrongs of treating women solely as sexual objects. I for one hope she has the brains, contacts and ability to make nufc successful. That's the only real debate worth having here.

Guest reefatoon

Stifler is right actually. the latest article in savvywoman has shown him how to conduct himself properly around women.