Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

The only reason I think Ashley might (maybe) not ask for unrealistic money is because of Benitez. If we don't get bought it's pretty safe to say that Rafa won't be here for long and with Rafa gone there will be chaos again and our value without him as manager will lower quite a lot I imagine. Or maybe I'm just trying to convince myself/desperately hoping for it to happen  :undecided:

For f***s sake, somebody start a rumour at least!

:lol: this.

Few quiet days (which everyone knew was coming) and the razor blades are coming out.

I'm sticking with the idea that fatty won't want to fuck this up, NUFC will never be worth more than it is now while he's here.  He wants out.  It's happening. I hope.

No news is good news at this stage, it means it is progressing behind the scenes.

If they pull out due to uncovering something, we’ll hear about that - if we hear nothing, it means due dilligence is progressing and we’re getting closer.

:thup:

No news is good news at this stage, it means it is progressing behind the scenes.

If they pull out due to uncovering something, we’ll hear about that - if we hear nothing, it means due dilligence is progressing and we’re getting closer.

While that's true I need to hear daily that everything is still OK. In fact Daily is stretching it, hourly bulletins would be better.

Well just stroll in here and be the voice of reason why don't you. ?

The closest you've got to a boardroom is putting your terrible cock in an amstrad emailer.

The closest you've got to a boardroom is putting your terrible cock in an amstrad emailer.

??? Slightly unnecessary/completely inaccurate, but apart from that - aye, well done.

We dont even know for certain that due diligence is in progress and even then, if it is, we haven't got a starting point to know when the end date could be. So until the denials or news of any potential deal collapsing comes then we're going to get a frustration point eventually.

There's something like 9 and a half weeks until the window opens which is a big thing in itself as in Plan A (The Ashley led doing just enough to get 17th or above plan) or Plan B (Any takeover funds trying to get the best placing possible).  The frustration will come from January passing and the club still being in Ashley's hands. If it is then there will be no sale in my opinion. That makes a 13 week window for me to get this done.

One point of interest though is the disappearance of many of the usual Toon journos.  Have they all signed NDA's?  They're usually full of something or other. Been quiet for a while.

Think It's pretty certain due diligence is started tbh.

As for local journos, they've pretty much exhausted everything they know, hence doing articles on Staveleys 2014 interview, speaking to other people in the financial world to see what the club could be valued at etc.

I'm happy to sit tight and assume all is going well, if it wasn't going well, we'd hear something.

We dont even know for certain that due diligence is in progress and even then, if it is, we haven't got a starting point to know when the end date could be. So until the denials or news of any potential deal collapsing comes then we're going to get a frustration point eventually.

There's something like 9 and a half weeks until the window opens which is a big thing in itself as in Plan A (The Ashley led doing just enough to get 17th or above plan) or Plan B (Any takeover funds trying to get the best placing possible).  The frustration will come from January passing and the club still being in Ashley's hands. If it is then there will be no sale in my opinion. That makes a 13 week window for me to get this done.

One point of interest though is the disappearance of many of the usual Toon journos.  Have they all signed NDA's?  They're usually full of something or other. Been quiet for a while.

I think we can say with reasonable certainty PCP are, it's been in the news for the last few weeks and if it wasn't the case they'd have denied it by now. As the Turkish biscuit man did. The other supposed 4, well, there's no evidence that they even exist tbh.  :lol: