Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

I have little sympathy for people who choose to ignore our warnings and prefer to believe we're all deluded Geordies. I hope he buys them, sells us and ruins them personally.

Ashley will know that all he needs to do is stay in London, Barbados, Las Vegas and eventually the Rangers fans will realise that nothing they do makes a difference.

He should have put up a bigger fight to keep Pardew

But the key issue is the present. He won't appoint Carver now.

At the end of the day Mike Ashley has made more sensible business decisions than daft ones throughout his career and the money he would save by appointing JC is just a drop in the ocean to what he would lose if the clubs gets relegated

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/mike-ashley-going-win-every-8468375

Mike Ashley is going to win every fight he enters and everyone has to accept that (this is the headline)

I’m not suggesting any supporter should merely accept what happens to their club, however, people need to be realistic and come to terms with the situation.

What a bunch of idiots our local paper are, The headline tells you to accept it, but right at the bottom he suggests we don't accept and suggest that we should accept in the very same sentance.

Fucking Idiots.

Those saying that Rangers deserve this because some of their fans (over the internet) refused to take notice of warning signs given by some of our fans- get the fuck over yourself. Who the fuck are we to wish the same torture we are currently suffering at NUFC on another club? As poor as Scottish football is, Rangers is a very historic club. But that's beside the point. In this age of modern football where clubs are constantly getting exploited and damaged beyond repair, the last thing fans need is to be divided. We all share the same common goal; to see our clubs succeed- but in the manner that clubs are having their soul torn out all for commercial and personal benefit it is destroying the game we love. Football is now all about money, competition is being eliminated in favor of a small elite funded by billionaires from the middle east, with no emphasis on community or respecting history and tradition. The football community needs to unite against exploitation of clubs, that's the only way it will stop.

The game is rotting, and so are our clubs. I wouldn't even wish this sort of thing on the mackems. Supporting the demise of clubs like Rangers is supporting modern football. But suit yourself.

Those saying that Rangers deserve this because some of their fans (over the internet) refused to take notice of warning signs given by some of our fans- get the f*** over yourself. Who the f*** are we to wish the same torture we are currently suffering at NUFC on another club? As poor as Scottish football is, Rangers is a very historic club. But that's beside the point. In this age of modern football where clubs are constantly getting exploited and damaged beyond repair, the last thing fans need is to be divided. We all share the same common goal; to see our clubs succeed- but in the manner that clubs are having their soul torn out all for commercial and personal benefit it is destroying the game we love. Football is now all about money, competition is being eliminated in favor of a small elite funded by billionaires from the middle east, with no emphasis on community or respecting history and tradition. The football community needs to unite against exploitation of clubs, that's the only way it will stop.

The game is rotting, and so are our clubs. I wouldn't even wish this sort of thing on the mackems. Supporting the demise of clubs like Rangers is supporting modern football. But suit yourself.

I think a lot of the antipathy towards Rangers stems from their fans and how they continually insult us for having pointed out the obvious. Snide little comments on followlollow.com abound. Apparently we are a 'provincial' club, that WE are getting what we deserve for letting Ashley in, that the fact that we still get 50,000 makes us mugs (it does) yet this comes from a club that, apparently, 'doesn't do walking away', despite significant evidence to the contrary.

Rangers have - in the 30 years on and off I have lived in Scotland -always thought of themselves as a cut above and now that they are tenth-rate both as a club and a side, it's someone else's fault. In this case, a lot of their fans seem to think that it's our fault, and that grates.

Those saying that Rangers deserve this because some of their fans (over the internet) refused to take notice of warning signs given by some of our fans- get the fuck over yourself. Who the fuck are we to wish the same torture we are currently suffering at NUFC on another club? As poor as Scottish football is, Rangers is a very historic club. But that's beside the point. In this age of modern football where clubs are constantly getting exploited and damaged beyond repair, the last thing fans need is to be divided. We all share the same common goal; to see our clubs succeed- but in the manner that clubs are having their soul torn out all for commercial and personal benefit it is destroying the game we love. Football is now all about money, competition is being eliminated in favor of a small elite funded by billionaires from the middle east, with no emphasis on community or respecting history and tradition. The football community needs to unite against exploitation of clubs, that's the only way it will stop.

To be fair we're the people currently suffering and being told we're deluded, for not wanting to continue that suffering, by a bunch of ignorant twats.

Aye some fans on the internet certainly don't represent every fan of that club.  But when all you see are a bunch of clueless opinionated pricks trying to tell you they know better and calling you all sorts based purely on their own vile ignorance its pretty hard not to wish them the same fate they claim we should be happy with.

Those saying that Rangers deserve this because some of their fans (over the internet) refused to take notice of warning signs given by some of our fans- get the f*** over yourself. Who the f*** are we to wish the same torture we are currently suffering at NUFC on another club? As poor as Scottish football is, Rangers is a very historic club. But that's beside the point. In this age of modern football where clubs are constantly getting exploited and damaged beyond repair, the last thing fans need is to be divided. We all share the same common goal; to see our clubs succeed- but in the manner that clubs are having their soul torn out all for commercial and personal benefit it is destroying the game we love. Football is now all about money, competition is being eliminated in favor of a small elite funded by billionaires from the middle east, with no emphasis on community or respecting history and tradition. The football community needs to unite against exploitation of clubs, that's the only way it will stop.

I wouldn't say I WISH the same torture on other clubs or their fans, but i don't care who suffers at Ashleys hands so long as it's not my club.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/mike-ashley-going-win-every-8468375

Mike Ashley is going to win every fight he enters and everyone has to accept that (this is the headline)

I’m not suggesting any supporter should merely accept what happens to their club, however, people need to be realistic and come to terms with the situation.

What a bunch of idiots our local paper are, The headline tells you to accept it, but right at the bottom he suggests we don't accept and suggest that we should accept in the very same sentance.

f***ing Idiots.

To me this sounds more like the Chronicle trying to stir up anger.

Edwards tweeting that he has been told Ashley will give up on Rangers.

Not surprised.

Isn't it weird that a bit of fan protest shifted him. Swear we were told that its pointless to do it here

Indeed, I think even Neil Cameron wrote an article on the fruitlessness of protests against Ashley this very morning.