Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

A couple of months ago they were going along with it, they were happy for him to rename the stadium, for him to buy them and save them.

Now he's buying the stadium and they know in time it will be renamed and there is another guy interested in buying the club they are all speaking out against him. f*** it, they made their bed.

Sorry, just had to quote this, what the holy fuck you on about? :lol: Literally not met one person in Glasgow who has said that.

A couple of months ago they were going along with it, they were happy for him to rename the stadium, for him to buy them and save them.

Now he's buying the stadium and they know in time it will be renamed and there is another guy interested in buying the club they are all speaking out against him. f*** it, they made their bed.

Sorry, just had to quote this, what the holy f*** you on about? :lol: Literally not met one person in Glasgow who has said that.

Have you met the Glaswegians that Stifler hears in his head?

Sorry, just had to quote this, what the holy f*** you on about? :lol: Literally not met one person in Glasgow who has said that.

What Rangers forum has he been frequenting? Literally no one on FollowFollow wanted Ashley and their stance remains the same.

I'm heading to Glasgow for the Old Firm next weekend, I reckon I'd get knocked out if I suggest the above.

What Rangers forum has he been frequenting? Literally no one on FollowFollow wanted Ashley and their stance remains the same.

I'm heading to Glasgow for the Old Firm next weekend, I reckon I'd get knocked out if I suggest the above.

Nice :lol: I hope you're prepared. If I'm back I'll give you a shout. Might not go into town though :lol:

Nice :lol: I hope you're prepared. If I'm back I'll give you a shout. Might not go into town though :lol:

:lol: :thup: I'm staying out the city, definitely. Heading to Rutherglen I think - or at least that's what I've been told to do!

Some people on Rangers Media were happy enough and we were all 'deluded Geordies'

So much so that after a little 'I told you so' post from me I got banned

Some people on Rangers Media were happy enough and we were all 'deluded Geordies'

So much so that after a little 'I told you so' post from me I got banned

I only use FollowFollow so haven't seen anything but to be fair, the internet always attracts a few idiots. I'd never judge a clubs fan base from their internet presence.

He will never be able to 'redeem' himself for the shit he has done over the years, but his next managerial appointment will be a huge indication of whether we have any hope at all for the future under him.

If you search this forum it shouldn't be too difficult to find links to assorted tripe on Rangers forums. Regarding how well Mike Ashley backs us and gets no thanks cause we're all deluded etc.

We're a 'provincial club' was a recent one I saw on swallowswallow.com - apparently no bigger than Blackburn Rovers. Oddly, Blackburn seem to be getting bigger gates than Rangers at the moment.

He will never be able to 'redeem' himself for the shit he has done over the years, but his next managerial appointment will be a huge indication of whether we have any hope at all for the future under him.

his hope is that his appointment can succeed in killing off our season every January.

If you search this forum it shouldn't be too difficult to find links to assorted tripe on Rangers forums. Regarding how well Mike Ashley backs us and gets no thanks cause we're all deluded etc.

We're a 'provincial club' was a recent one I saw on swallowswallow.com - apparently no bigger than Blackburn Rovers. Oddly, Blackburn seem to be getting bigger gates than Rangers at the moment.

Blackburn won the premier League.

Forest won back-to-back European Cups - does that make them a bigger side than us?

Anyone who suggests we're a provincial club is just shooting themselves in the foot with a wildly subjective point. More so when Ibrox is getting about 14,000 for some home games these days.

Forest won back-to-back European Cups - does that make them a bigger side than us?

Anyone who suggests we're a provincial club is just shooting themselves in the foot with a wildly subjective point. More so when Ibrox is getting about 14,000 for some home games these days.

To be fair, they are voting with their feet and not turning up which is something we could learn from as a fanbase