Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Nobody is asking him to invest his own money, the thick c***. Just give Rafa the money which the club generates, it's quite obviously there enough to spend more than we have.

Nobody expects ridiculous spending but 70-100m is definitely possible and we are not asking to compete with Man City either, competing with f***ing West Ham would be a good start.

Nobody is asking him to invest his own money, the thick c***. Just give Rafa the money which the club generates, it's quite obviously there enough to spend more than we have.

Nobody expects ridiculous spending but 70-100m is definitely possible and we are not asking to compete with Man City either, competing with f***ing West Ham would be a good start.

Exactly, hope one of these interviewers gets that point over, but I doubt it.

Guest firetotheworks

Exactly the same shit as always.

'Can you spend the going rate please? As in like at least the same as Huddersfield and Brighton'

'WE CAN'T COMPETE WITH MAN CITY AND PSG! IMPOSSIBLE'

Horrible, horrible prick.

Only Newcastle could be bought by the worlds skintest billionaire  :lol:  We don't even want his money, we only want what the club can generate.  The club seemed to generate seriously good shirt deals, sponsorship deals and advertising space well before this arse clown turned up.

Could this be "someone take it off my hands remarks".

It's quite obvious he wants to sell it, trouble is he wants a ridiculous amount for it. I genuinely hope it happens mind, the long term and short term health of the club depends on it.

I think if rafa walks and someone else like Pardew rocks up mid season or next season then I think people will drift.

Anyone honestly believe that? It's another PR exercise, to dampen expectation before the start of the season. He really is clueless or he genuinely enjoys pissing on people's chips.  :rant:

I find it hard to believe peoples expectations can get any lower than it already is mind.