Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What the fuck is wrong with him man.

He must be due a heart attack.

:lol:

He's unreal and so out of touch. This tubby cunt was in the right market at the right time and just happened to be shrewd enough to make billions.

Hardly say he was in the right place at the right time. He created the opportunity. That sector had seen nothing like SD before nor since. He blew the competition out of the water with his model.

Kids (or rather parents) spend much more on sportswear now as a result of SD than they did before because he's created a value for money offering that just simply wasn't there before.

Say what you want about him but you unless you've started a business, grown a business massively, developed a brand, floated a business and then ran a PLC as a majority shareholder (all whilst becoming a billionaire) then you can't call him lucky ffs.

You simply do not achieve billionaire status with luck alone.

:lol: Okay.

This motherfucker has had me giggling with how he conducts himself in a public arena, which is that of a bumbling idiot. Also, you've expanded on the blanket statement I made to basically prove my point of him being a shrewd businessman. Never did I mention him being lucky, Chief.

Why are you defending the cunt?

He does a great job of playing dumb, it puts distance between him and the decisions he makes.

I've been wondering if it's an act. I mean, to even be in this position for a man of his wealth and stature is ridiculous.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What the f*** is wrong with him man.

He must be due a heart attack.

:lol:

He's unreal and so out of touch. This tubby c*** was in the right market at the right time and just happened to be shrewd enough to make billions.

Hardly say he was in the right place at the right time. He created the opportunity. That sector had seen nothing like SD before nor since. He blew the competition out of the water with his model.

Kids (or rather parents) spend much more on sportswear now as a result of SD than they did before because he's created a value for money offering that just simply wasn't there before.

Say what you want about him but you unless you've started a business, grown a business massively, developed a brand, floated a business and then ran a PLC as a majority shareholder (all whilst becoming a billionaire) then you can't call him lucky ffs.

You simply do not achieve billionaire status with luck alone.

I see your careful choice of words at the end. You're right that you don't achieve billionaire status with luck alone, but you don't achieve it without luck either.

Suddenly the exasperating 'how can a billionaire be so thick!?' question doesn't feel so exasperating anymore.

:lol: Just be happy the fucker isn't Prime Minister.

Could be argued that Ashley's parents, who re-mortgaged the family home to pay for Lil' Mike's first store, didn't benefit either from the flotation of SD. They supposedly have a frosty relationship with Ashley, haven't spoken to him for yonks. Wouldn't surprise me if the tight arse prick simply repaid what he borrowed and cut them out of any potential windfall.

Guest neesy111

Suddenly the exasperating 'how can a billionaire be so thick!?' question doesn't feel so exasperating anymore.

:lol: Just be happy the fucker isn't Prime Minister.

Compared to the incumbent that's PM now, their isn't much difference.

Falling asleep under a table and whiteying into a fireplace is hardly a 'scream' like. I remember being out for a few pre-Brighton Beach drinks in Gotham once and my dads mate was convinced it was going to be a gay club night, so he "got into the spirit" by playing the fruit machine with his chopper. That was much funnier.