Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Guest The Little Waster

An airline/airport forum are saying that the planes that have landed over are not the usual planes to arrive for the Arab family who visit, also 3 planes arriving is very unusual, it’s usually just 1 plane that arrives. They even allude to the possibility of it being linked to the sale of the club.

I know people might laugh at the thought of a airline/airport forum, but from my experience it’s got some knowledgable members on there, many of whom are even pilots (it’s actually meant to be a pilots forum) and work in the aviation industry.

So , a bit of hunting / shooting then pop off to St James n quickly buy the club before nipping to Primark for some other bargains ? 😎

An airline/airport forum are saying that the planes that have landed over are not the usual planes to arrive for the Arab family who visit, also 3 planes arriving is very unusual, it’s usually just 1 plane that arrives. They even allude to the possibility of it being linked to the sale of the club.

I know people might laugh at the thought of a airline/airport forum, but from my experience it’s got some knowledgable members on there, many of whom are even pilots (it’s actually meant to be a pilots forum) and work in the aviation industry.

https://www.savvyaviation.com ?

Apparently Staveley is in attendance today.

Sting is there too for some reason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's no doubt like us watching her every breath and every move.

That joke could have been so much better. Pathetic

I've seen Sting a few times at the match but it's rare I see him because he don't stand so close to me

Whereas I do do do dah dah dah, (stand close to him)

He's not even in the country you fucking muppets  he's an English man in New York.

Apparently Staveley is in attendance today.

Sting is there too for some reason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's no doubt like us watching her every breath and every move.

That joke could have been so much better. Pathetic

Better version NOW or....

giphy.gif