Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Guest bimpy474

What would happen if this cunt suddenly dropped dead? Who would then take over the club?

Tbf i only read the first sentence......

Guest Haris Vuckic

What would happen if this c*** suddenly dropped dead? Who would then take over the club?

Ever seen the end of Star Wars when all the ewoks go dead radge & get cowied up?

Something like that but with more fireworks.

Guest neesy111

Neesy, the ones you've linked to are labelled Rangers but are pics of NUFC products. :lol: Mental, innit.  What they doing?

Same company (i.e. cunts direct) run both of their systems / shops.

Neesy, the ones you've linked to are labelled Rangers but are pics of NUFC products. :lol: Mental, innit.  What they doing?

Aye but it says Rangers glass and the photo is a glass with an NUFC badge on it. :lol:

Guest neesy111

Aye but it says Rangers glass and the photo is a glass with an NUFC badge on it. :lol:

Yeap, mental.

my friend 30 years a season ticket holder is jacking in February after hearing about the Rangers stuff in the club shop,he is catholic and appalled at Ashley for this ,my thoughts are and a open question do other clubs sell merchandise related to other teams in there shops ?