Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

If they don't sell anyone this January or in the summer then i think we genuinely only need perhaps an upgrade on right back (leftback if you prefer Santon at right back) and a few improvements on squad players. Really excited by our first choice 11.

Apart from a new full back anything else should be young prospects, no-one else in squad I'm unhappy with enough to want replaced. (Jonas if being brutally harsh maybe but think Marveaux offers a different option on the wing should Jonas be going through one of his rough patches of form, assuming Marveaux isn't permanently crocked)

Got to be said whatever his motives, his blueprint for the club appears to be working. Sceptical when sold Carroll, Barton, Enrique and Nolan. 6 month on Cabaye, Ba,Santon,Marveaux, Cisse and Abeid at the club we look a lot stronger and still in profit. In a couple of years and some more good scouting who knows where we might be.

Maybe oberwank given time will come good.

Guest sicko2ndbest

I think this needs a poll

After everything, good and bad what your feelings towards Ashley

Really like him now and glad he's our owner

Admire the man for sticking to his blueprint

Glad he's our owner as it could be worse (Venkys)

Not fussed

Don't like him but slowly coming round

Hate him, get out you FCB

Guest VaVaVoom

I actually think a "Cheers Mike" banner would be a decent idea.

Make him feel loved again and he might just spend a bit more! ;)

If Ashley felt loved in town, maybe he wouldn't be such a turd. Time for a banner like "Thank you for our #9 Ashley"?

Hi Derek.

Hi Mike.

If Ashley felt loved in town, maybe he wouldn't be such a turd. Time for a banner like "Thank you for our #9 Ashley"?

Hi Derek.

Hi Mike.

:lol:

Ashley has conducted his finances very well over the past couple of years, he's made some excellent decisions and set up a good club infrastructure. I won't disguise my pleasure at how we have become a decent football team again. Right now, is the best time for us since Bobby's time. However, decisions like Keegan, Dekka's comments, SDA and a great number of other issues will always stop me from liking or giving my support to them. I will however respect them and not say bad words against them if they continue to make the right decisions for the football club

Hi Derek.

Hi Mike.

:spit:

Guest sicko2ndbest

He makes a huge mistake

'Protests, boycoutts, anticockney banners'

He makes a huge statement of intent

'Thanks Mike Banners'

Seems in line with expectations, some of you need to get over it!