Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

That picture :D

Some of our fans are so embarrassing, I suppose the kids are off school and the dole office is closed on a Sunday.

Bit harsh. Loads are unhappy with the way the club is being run but don't seem arsed to try and do anything about it. I'd say those guys should have put more planning into it to make sure they had enough people to make an impact but can't mock them for wanting to voice their disapproval.

Seriously, the day this horrible troll he sells up I'm booking the week off work to nurse what will be an uncontrollable erection.

Nice to know that you get sexually aroused by non sexual things, you need to see someone about that tbh.

Seriously, the day this horrible troll he sells up I'm booking the week off work to nurse what will be an uncontrollable erection.

Nice to know that you get sexually aroused by non sexual things, you need to see someone about that tbh.

It's pretty sexual like, I challenge you not get even mildly aroused at the thought of him throwing in the towel...

It's pretty sexual like, I challenge you not get even mildly aroused at the thought of him throwing in the towel...

I'd be very happy but I won't be pitching a tent for a week.