Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

If Ahley had put the 20 million a year of his own money in as promised for the last 7 years, allowed the club to spend the money it makes rather than posting huge profits year on year, knew how to grow commercial revenues rather than use us as a SD billboard and bothered to appoint a good manager and staff we could very feasibly be challenging for Champions League tbh.

And there's our problem and why he'll probably end up with Rangers eventually. He doesn't give a s*** about the fans or particularly what happens on the pitch other than being safe. Spurs do what you do pretty much and have played in the Champions League once. Putting yourself in Ashley's mindset, why spend that and go through that bother just to qualify for the Europa League?

Aye but Spurs show that the Europa league is manageable if you have this mythical thing called a 'squad'. Not just a team and Vurnon Anita.

"I have to advise that Mike Ashley must politely decline your invitation, and I would kindly ask that all future correspondence be directed to me here."

Aye, blunt as f*** that from Charnley. Bordering on verbal gbh. :lol:

What a ridiculous story.

Wonder if she's happy her email is now fully in the public domain

In theory a British owner with a gambling habit worth 5.5 billion who made his fortune selling sportswear sounds like a dream ticket. How can reality be so God awful. Surely it's not because some fans called him fat? I truely believe everything is going exactly to plan for Ashley - he bought us as a self financing advertising vehicle for SD, and despite early claims he never had any interest in us achieving anything other than being on the Premiership gravy train.

"I have to advise that Mike Ashley must politely decline your invitation, and I would kindly ask that all future correspondence be directed to me here."

What a ridiculous story.

Evil bastard.

What a ridiculous story.

It already was, what with her being an MP and that.

What a ridiculous story.

Never looked for an MP's "work" email, wasn't sure if it was easily available or not.

What a ridiculous story.

Never looked for an MP's "work" email, wasn't sure if it was easily available or not.

It has to be, its the whole point of being an MP.

What a ridiculous story.

One would think their address is readily available and perhaps their office email, but just thought they'd have a personal "work" email which they'd not want spammed by the general populace (or their constituents even). Hey Ho, no matter.

What a ridiculous story.

One would think their address is readily available and perhaps their office email, but just thought they'd have a personal "work" email which they'd not want spammed by the general populace (or their constituents even). Hey Ho, no matter.

Two email accounts for MP's, dootn confuse them man.  They'll end up email some super sensitive info out to the public.

:lol: :lol:

Aye, blunt as fuck that from Charnley. Bordering on verbal gbh. :lol:

What a ridiculous story.

He didn't even send it himself!

http://chionwurahmp.com/wp-content/uploads/Ashley-response.jpg

What a ridiculous story.

:) Jesus wept.

Pathetic as usual from 'our' club.

Pfft. :lol:

Still see bot all wrong with the reply.

The only part of this that is pathetic is the Chronicle and anyone else making hay out of it.

Wondering that myself (sensationalism to one side) it is simply the head employee of the club saying that if you want to talk about the club then please contact them directly. 

Mike is the owner of NUFC but not the Chairman. It's also well known that Mike doesn't do interviews, and this seemed to be a request for a one-on-one meeting rather than a business meeting which was, not unexpectedly, declined.

Yes, nothing wrong here tbh.

Nothing wrong with asking for a meeting, nothing wrong with Ashley refusing it or the way the club handled it.

The Chronicle coming out of this looking a bit silly really.