Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

If all the club is to him is an advertising platform then why on earth does he actually go to the games? Surely that'd imply that he's looking to get some enjoyment out of it?

Why would he go to Stoke to watch this s*** and go home thinking we don't need a new manager.

It has to be close. Has to.

Its a good point, especially recently. He's getting ready to pull the trigger.

I've reached a level of detachment where I realise that I get mild pleasure from watching Ashley gut his own investment (while thinking he's sticking it to the fans) while the balance of SJP gormlessly turn a blind eye (but will get irate and feel embarrassed for the "fans' reputation" if other fans stand up to Pardew).

I do feel sorry for the minority of good fans though, obviously, who remember and believe what the club is supposed to be.

I've reached a level of detachment where I realise that I get mild pleasure from watching Ashley gut his own investment (while thinking he's sticking it to the fans) while the balance of SJP gormlessly turn a blind eye (but will get irate and feel embarrassed for the "fans' reputation" if other fans stand up to Pardew).

I do feel sorry for the minority of good fans though, obviously, who remember and believe what the club is supposed to be.

I dont even see nufc getting relegated here. I see Mike ashley.

Sometimes I remember what we're supposed to be doing, feeling excited for games, getting angry and depressed when we lose. Getting overjoyed with last minute equalisers. All that stuff. Remembering that is the most painful thing.

Now there's just nothing, the whole thing is pointless. I want Pardew out but even that will only pose new questions that we might not have the answers to.

Don't tell me there's not one single lip reader on this board.

What's more shocking is I can't find a lip reading forum anywhere on the internet. There has to be one.

Probably a bunch of silent videos on youtube instead of posts

I just emailed one of leading lip reading experts in the US. Will let you know if she responds.

Replied:

Dear Ed,

Thank you for contacting me regarding lip reading transcription of your video clip. I'd be happy to help.

I charge $130 per hour of my time, with a 2-hour/$260 minimum for the initial viewing, assessment, and transcription of your footage, regardless of its length...

It goes on for three more paragraphs, but I basically stopped reading there. I should have been a professional lip reader.