Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

I just emailed one of leading lip reading experts in the US. Will let you know if she responds.

Replied:

Dear Ed,

Thank you for contacting me regarding lip reading transcription of your video clip. I'd be happy to help.

I charge $130 per hour of my time, with a 2-hour/$260 minimum for the initial viewing, assessment, and transcription of your footage, regardless of its length...

It goes on for three more paragraphs, but I basically stopped reading there. I should have been a professional lip reader.

$130 for analysing a quick 6 second video, i'm studying the wrong profession :lol:

I just emailed one of leading lip reading experts in the US. Will let you know if she responds.

Replied:

Dear Ed,

Thank you for contacting me regarding lip reading transcription of your video clip. I'd be happy to help.

I charge $130 per hour of my time, with a 2-hour/$260 minimum for the initial viewing, assessment, and transcription of your footage, regardless of its length...

It goes on for three more paragraphs, but I basically stopped reading there. I should have been a professional lip reader.

:) or just a more determined reader

Replied:

Dear Ed,

$130 for analysing a quick 6 second video, i'm studying the wrong profession :lol:

I'm creasing over here over this. :lol: she wrote back quick with some fucking pre-drafted nonsense.

Replied:

Dear Ed,

Fuck it, I'm asking the deaf guy across the road from me.

Replied:

Dear Ed,

He's not deaf mate, just pretends when he sees you.

;)

What am i saying bitch!?!?!

http://img.modernghana.com/thumb2.aspx?img=XGltYWdlc1xjb250ZW50XGFsYnVtXDI3NzQxNTQ1NC95MXVneDMzd3Y2XzIuanBnfDM0MA==

Howling at this.

Replied:

Dear Ed,

;)

He's a bit of bastard. He gets his lawnmoor out in the middle of the night.

Replied:

Dear Ed,

:lol: :lol:

Replied:

Dear Ed,

;)

:lol:

Reminded me of this

Actually we should all just bombard her with emails, what's her address?

I just made one last plea for her to do it pro bono, promising her likely promotion in major UK papers and concluding by telling her she'll be my go-to lip reader for future transcription needs. I'll post her contact form when this doesn't work.

Guest ToonTemplar

Former Nuts deaf professional lip reader - someone my wife knew said that Ashley quoted 'yeah, yeah me too, come on then'

Unfortunately nothing like get him out!! :undecided:

Replied:

Dear Ed,

:lol: The fuck outta here.

Send this as a reply:

http://i.imgur.com/fWPsktH.gif