Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

The problem with this whole idea is that Scottish football is s**** and getting worse.  Rangers (and Celtic) have already had their peak and are in decline along with the Scottish league to where they should be in the pyramid.  Their 'worldwide' fanbase will dwindle away and they'll be another little fish in a tiny footballing backwater.

See I agree with this, but if you can buy a business like Rangers for £25m for arguments sake and get them in CL and making a profit does it matter ?

You think it wcould cost him £25m to buy and get Rangers to the CL? :lol:

Will cost nigh on double that to survive long enough to reach the SPL the way they are going at the minute let alone sufficient improvemenst to win the SPL.

They have lost nigh on £5m since October(Ashleys £3m loan has run out and HMRC bills are mounting too)

No £25m was just to buy the club. I just compare them to Ajax. They have a market value of what £60m ? If he can do the same cheap purchases flogging to bigger clubs whilst also getting them into CL he might be doing what he enjoys which is why he got into football and still making a profit along the way knowing he could flog the club for at least what he paid for it when he's bored of doing whatever it is he thinks he can do at Rangers.

They just said no to £18m as its worth more. He would need to pay £25m+ and clear the £m's of debt(and pump in £m's more just to survive what could easily be 18 months outside of the SPL)

Given that their only saleable asset went to Brentford for under £1m he would do very well raising anything at all selling the hasbeens and never will be's filling the squad right now. Forget CL he will no doubt be £50m down before they even play a SPL game, plus arent most fans massively against him too? Good luck filling the ground under him which would seriously damage him financially

So the question again returns to, why does he want them haha

Well he can stay as he is and take a healthy profit from them every year for a mere £3m outlay. He owns the image, merchandise and commercial income almost entirely sowho is to say he isnt happy with that until they are more financially stable? He cant do a thing for 2 years anyway(and thats IF he can sell us by then)

And I could understand that, but he tried to boost the number of shares he had recently. Why would he bother if he already controls all of that already and has his own boardroom in place at the club.

Guest Roger Kint

If Sissoko is sold and he makes Carver the "head coach", can we organise another walkout. Hes taking the piss now the fat cunt.

Walkouts don't do anything. People need to stop buying tickets at all.

Imagine if every DD ticket holder cancelled before 31 Jan? If only.......

If Sissoko is sold and he makes Carver the "head coach", can we organise another walkout. Hes taking the p*ss now the fat c***.

That would definitely be the best thing to do, Not only would you get rid of him but these actions would affect the club itself.

If Sissoko is sold and he makes Carver the "head coach", can we organise another walkout. Hes taking the p*ss now the fat c***.

"But it's my born right to support this club and I won't let someone like him stop that"  :anguish:

Guest Roger Kint

The problem with this whole idea is that Scottish football is s**** and getting worse.  Rangers (and Celtic) have already had their peak and are in decline along with the Scottish league to where they should be in the pyramid.  Their 'worldwide' fanbase will dwindle away and they'll be another little fish in a tiny footballing backwater.

See I agree with this, but if you can buy a business like Rangers for £25m for arguments sake and get them in CL and making a profit does it matter ?

You think it wcould cost him £25m to buy and get Rangers to the CL? :lol:

Will cost nigh on double that to survive long enough to reach the SPL the way they are going at the minute let alone sufficient improvemenst to win the SPL.

They have lost nigh on £5m since October(Ashleys £3m loan has run out and HMRC bills are mounting too)

No £25m was just to buy the club. I just compare them to Ajax. They have a market value of what £60m ? If he can do the same cheap purchases flogging to bigger clubs whilst also getting them into CL he might be doing what he enjoys which is why he got into football and still making a profit along the way knowing he could flog the club for at least what he paid for it when he's bored of doing whatever it is he thinks he can do at Rangers.

They just said no to £18m as its worth more. He would need to pay £25m+ and clear the £m's of debt(and pump in £m's more just to survive what could easily be 18 months outside of the SPL)

Given that their only saleable asset went to Brentford for under £1m he would do very well raising anything at all selling the hasbeens and never will be's filling the squad right now. Forget CL he will no doubt be £50m down before they even play a SPL game, plus arent most fans massively against him too? Good luck filling the ground under him which would seriously damage him financially

So the question again returns to, why does he want them haha

Well he can stay as he is and take a healthy profit from them every year for a mere £3m outlay. He owns the image, merchandise and commercial income almost entirely sowho is to say he isnt happy with that until they are more financially stable? He cant do a thing for 2 years anyway(and thats IF he can sell us by then)

And I could understand that, but he tried to boost the number of shares he had recently. Why would he bother if he already controls all of that already and has his own boardroom in place at the club.

Because he thought he could get them to agree to it(in the interest of Rangers stability i think) so he loaned them more in exchange for his men on the board

Guest neesy111

Surely if he sells Sissoko and appoints Carver there will be rioting?

Murmurings of booing and that'll be it.

Guest Roger Kint

If we sell Sissoko and appoint Carver i will be so angry i will only buy two pies at half time at the Stoke game

Don't like the way ashley runs it, don't go. That really is the only sensible way of looking at it.

Living in Hull there's a mate of mine who does the same thing for Hull City. Been a season ticket holder for years, he despises Allam and the idea of changing the club name etc. He's boycotted matches but his mates haven't. Feel a bit sorry for him but I guess he's doing his bit like. It's just a day out for everyone else.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

All we'll do is bend over and ask Ashley if he'd like another go on our hoop. It's all we seem to be fuckin good at at the moment.

There again we could always try and stage another walk out and then let NUST make a complete twat of it again.

SUPPORT THE TEAM MAN! CARVER'S ALREADY SAID BURNLEY RAN MORE THAN US!! GET A GRIP YA BASTAD

Carver said that the physical data said that burnley ran more than us. I'm not sure I trust this 2nd hand information. I'd like to speak directly to the physical data before I can really believe that Burnley overran us.