Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Saying Rafa reports to Charnerz just sounds like trying to put the heat onto Rafa.

Obviously he is addressing the issue brought out by Rafa thru media.  All transfers are Rafa related, not me.

This f***ing guy  :lol:

Just f*** off man, why even come out and say anything now you stupid oaf

Absolutely right.

If Rafa knew this anyway then there's no point in airing your dirty laundry in public.

Sell up you fat c***, if you don't think we can compete.

Although you could say exactly the same re Rafa.

At least he's spoken. We all kick off and demand he speaks more, and then he does and people don't like what he has to say.

I'm no Ashley fan, but again, at least he's spoken.

"Honestly, you complain when I don't feed the baby, you complain when I feed the baby nails, you're just never happy."

Guest firetotheworks

Ah cool, a PR war between our cunt owner and the manager.

It doesn't even do Ashley any good coming out and saying this shit, like. Nor does it make any sense.

The idea is that he's supposed to be speaking to the Newcastle fans. His answer is that he can't spend huge amounts of money and compete with Man City and Chelsea etc. But that was never the question, it was why the club isn't spending the same as every other club that needs to bring in players, including the likes of Huddersfield and Brighton.

We're the only ones affected by all of this, anyone outside of us is either going to not care or be misinformed, but it's of no consequence. He gains absolutely nothing but further hatred by doing that interview because the vast majority of Newcastle fans know what they expect in terms of funding, and it isn't unreasonable let alone at the stratospheric levels of Man City and Chelsea.

Who wants him to speak more like? I don't give a fuck personally about communicating with the fans in the way some describe, as long as you communicate a positive culture/mission statement and sufficiently communicate with your own management team.

You're right though. Charnley is a complete millstone, but once again it's because he's cheap and compliant.

Guest firetotheworks

Nails it. (I know everyone hates him for some reason)

:thup:

I can only really see people outside of our fanbase falling for this horseshit.

At least he's spoken. We all kick off and demand he speaks more, and then he does and people don't like what he has to say.

"Honestly, you complain when I don't feed the baby, you complain when I feed the baby nails, you're just never happy."

It's true though. A lot of fans feel they need to be spoken to by the club on a regular basis. They need statements and what-not on the regular.

The Chronicle love to trot that one out, that the club are silent...then the Owner talks, and that little Hamster faced Twat Mark Douglas comes out and stirs the pot about him talking.

I actually aint that surprised if Rafa DID use up all the funds available already.  That makes sense if you consider our wage bill are Premiership level and parachute payment are not enough to cover.  That also ties with why we need to sell before buy - it's not the squad size issue, it's rlly due to empty balance in bank.  And the purpose of Rafa starting the PR war is to force Ashley to open his own check book , which Ashley obviously refused to do so and even decided to come out like that.

The story is kinda completed.  No more transfers unless we can move the deadwood ASAP.

It's true though. A lot of fans feel they need to be spoken to by the club on a regular basis. They need statements and what-not on the regular.

The Chronicle love to trot that one out, that the club are silent...then the Owner talks, and that little Hamster faced Twat Mark Douglas comes out and stirs the pot about him talking.

Because he says stupid things :lol:

I actually aint that surprised if Rafa DID use up all the funds available already.  That makes sense if you consider our wage bill are Premiership level and parachute payment are not enough to cover.  That also ties with why we need to sell before buy - it's not the squad size issue, it's rlly due to empty balance in bank.  And the purpose of Rafa starting the PR war is to force Ashley to open his own check book , which Ashley obviously refused to do so and even decided to come out like that.

The story is kinda completed.  No more transfers unless we can move the deadwood ASAP.

£30m for Sissoko

£2m for Murphy

£6m for Gibson

£?? For Thauvin