Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Why would Rafa have even stayed under those conditions unless he was lied to about the level of backing he'd be receiving when promoted? He's not going to be content with the cold comfort of mid-table safety.

If you're not prepared to back someone with ambition don't hire them in the first place.

I suppose this is where one would say, if you sell a player for £50m etc then Rafa gets that to spend. Easy shit to spew like.

Wonder what Mike did with the 929m cash he got when he sold 43% of Sports Direct? Then there is the dividends and Mash Holdings income that has been going in to his pockets for the last 10 years. Where's that gone Mike?

Guest neesy111

Our net spend per season under him is £4.4m.  Where's the money gone......

4.4?!  :jesuswept: it's a disgrace.

Aye, someone calculated the other month on here.

Our net spend per season under him is £4.4m.  Where's the money gone......

Unless you choose to classify annual account as fake or misrepresented, we didn't generate a lot of profits nor repaying much of his loans to the club during his tenure.

I just want to suggest unless there is a lot of stuff that can do outside of accounts, our spending power after taking into account of this and that is prob 5-7m per year.  Part of it is due to we fails to get the first year of EPL exceptional broadcasting money due to relegation, and another part of it is probably we all overestimated Newcastle' spending power nowadays WITHOUT owners personal injection.

Wonder what Mike did with the 929m cash he got when he sold 43% of Sports Direct? Then there is the dividends and Mash Holdings income that he has been going in to his pockets for the last 10 years. Where's that gone Mike?

In all honesty, I don't know why people expect him to put money into the club he's earned from other businesses. In an ideal world he would, and we'd be very happy (while he'd no doubt become pretty poor). I'm not trying to defend him, I just don't understand the way the thought train goes sometimes. Is he tight fisted? Aye. Does he treat each business venture as their own entity? Aye. Has this been the norm since he took over? Aye. Not sure why anyone would think it'd change. He's trying to make Newcastle as self sufficient as possible, living within their means. It's a wonderful concept when looked at by itself, but in reality it does mean we're not anywhere near a powerhouse of spending and pulling power compared to the rest of the Premier League clubs.

He doesn't help himself by speaking, as he seemingly can't remember a single word that comes out his mouth, or out right lies - either way it does more harm then good. I think the only consolation in all of this is that he treats all his businesses with this min/max mentality (although that's hardly an endorsement given Sports Direct reputation). As for the dividends and 'money into his pocket' this is all reclaimed money he's entitled to. Would we prefer he forgo claiming it? Absolutely. But it's not as if he's stealing it or the only owner of a business who has done this (even in the Premier League).

I think he deserve some of the anger going his way with perhaps not being forthright with just how much money he'd put into Newcastle's transfer budget. Although then you face the problem of other clubs knowing our budget and bargaining power.

Can't believe this horrible fat cunt. Also can't believe the media and even some of our own fans that rush to defend him. Just perpetuating every myth about Newcastle fans and their unreasonable 'expectations'.

Why can't he just fuck off and die?

Can't believe this horrible fat c***. Also can't believe the media and even some of our own fans that rush to defend him. Just perpetuating every myth about Newcastle fans and their unreasonable 'expectations'.

Why can't he just f*** off and die?

This. Also why now?

Can't believe this horrible fat c***. Also can't believe the media and even some of our own fans that rush to defend him. Just perpetuating every myth about Newcastle fans and their unreasonable 'expectations'.

Why can't he just f*** off and die?

This. Also why now?

Because of how vocal Rafa has been recently.

Not to mention the amount of cash through advertising the club has lost in his tenure, at the ground. Club is purposely disabled from the very off. By my rough guestimate - must be almost worth £100 million over the last 10 years.

Nothing will change as long as this man owns the club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two posters already on here coming out with softly-trodden apologetia for the fat man. This is the Trump election all over again.

Care to point out how I've apologised for him, if you're referring to me? Is it because I didn't end my post by calling him a fat c***?

I get the impression that he'd now be happy to sell up, so long as he gets an offer that he's happy with, which will be slightly inflated. Think £300m-£400m is the price he'd put on the club.

No one's ever going to pay that. He'd need to half that value and even then it's unlikely.

Not to mention the amount of cash through advertising the club has lost in his tenure, at the ground. Club is purposely disabled from the very off. By my rough guestimate - must be almost worth £100 million over the last 10 years.

Nothing will change as long as this man owns the club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This.

Why would you buy a football club if all your money is in sports direct you stupid c***!? f***ing hell

Pretty clear why to be honest. We're like a depricated A-graded warehouse right next to the Piccadilly Circus billboards plastered with a giant SD advertisement while structurally falling apart.

Two posters already on here coming out with softly-trodden apologetia for the fat man. This is the Trump election all over again.

Care to point out how I've apologised for him, if you're referring to me? Is it because I didn't end my post by calling him a fat c***?

You and Zero, yes. Do some fucking reading from the stacks and stacks of analysis done by not just good posters on here but also on the web in general about how clueless or actually shady the fat man has been with the club's money. Not to mention totally destroying our earning potential and revenue over the years.

Maybe stop apologizing for him in hushed tones? And yes, calling him a fat cunt would go for in endearing you to some of the posters on here who actually see the forest for the trees.

I'm sure nobody would complain if he suddenly decided he was willing to spend his own money on players but it's been clear for many years (since the Keegan debacle, when he openly stated it) that it's not going to happen and to still be suggesting fans expect it is an outright lie. And a calculated one, given how the media, pundits and fans of other clubs readily lap it up. Saying we can't compete with Man City like it's some sort of wake up call to NUFC fans is downright insulting.