Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

At least he's spoken. We all kick off and demand he speaks more, and then he does and people don't like what he has to say.

I'm no Ashley fan, but again, at least he's spoken.

"Honestly, you complain when I don't feed the baby, you complain when I feed the baby nails, you're just never happy."

It's true though. A lot of fans feel they need to be spoken to by the club on a regular basis. They need statements and what-not on the regular.

The Chronicle love to trot that one out, that the club are silent...then the Owner talks, and that little Hamster faced Twat Mark Douglas comes out and stirs the pot about him talking.

Because he says stupid things :lol:

True aye, but I still hate that lot at the Chronicle. They love whipping fans up into a frenzy about every little detail. They're too busy doing that to actually report on the transfers - they've missed the last three (if Kenedy does go through).

Guest firetotheworks

Support the team not the regime, or some shit

Stuff like this

The same cunt will have been saying that things wouldn't change when we were stuck with Pardew and McLaren and telling everyone to stop moaning and be careful what they wish for.

They're just people who love nothing more than rolling around in their club's abject failure so that they can keep going to matches to prove to the world just how much shit they can swallow under the guise of being a 'real fan'. If everyone was like them, they'd be right and nothing would change. Thankfully not everyone is like that and change is possible.

Guest firetotheworks

There's no way to oust him. No one wants to buy the club. He's here till he dies.

I think there are plenty who would want to buy us, but it's been brought up a few times that Ashley's supposed demands along with the asking price are ridiculous.

Guest chopey

Is it really all that bad ? we knew that we only had what we generated after running cost's and I bet if you were to sit down and work it out its probably what we have spent already with £10 million left over the major issue here is getting rid of the players that have no future to free up more funds before the rest of the TV money comes in.

The man literally has no vision or appreciation of the responsibility of owning a major football club. He doesn't understand what it means to the City and everyone following it. I bet it has never crossed his mind even when we finished 5th that we could compete near the top with intelligent and progressive management. Nobody is even asking for silly money. :lol:

The man literally has no vision or appreciation of the responsibility of owning a major football club. He doesn't understand what it means to the City and everyone following it. I bet it has never crossed his mind even when we finished 5th that we could compete near the top with intelligent and progressive management. Nobody is even asking for silly money. :lol:

Course it crossed his mind. He actively hates this club though, and wants it to fail.

""Every penny the club generates he can have, but it won't generate enough. Newcastle United does not have a £40m-a-year stadium naming rights deal.

That got me shouting at the tv"  :rant: :rant: why's that mike? i'm sure if  company's knew we'd sell the rights under Rafa we'd get a very very good deal

There is some absolute drongo on twitter defending Ashley and trying to justify why we can't afford players.  This has been going on for a decade, bar a couple of panic windows. 

http://brightcove.vo.llnwd.net/e1/pd/4221396001/4221396001_4205586435001_NP.jpg?pubId=4221396001&videoId=4205485950001

Is it really all that bad ? we knew that we only had what we generated after running cost's and I bet if you were to sit down and work it out its probably what we have spent already with £10 million left over the major issue here is getting rid of the players that have no future to free up more funds before the rest of the TV money comes in.

For me, it's the desire to only spend what we currently have in the bank.  Ashley and co seem to regard this as great business sense, but it's fucking brainless.  If you have a guaranteed income stream (which we have), you don't literally need to wait for the money to hit your account to spend it.

"I can't afford Prada gear so I'm going to buy all of my clothes at the charity shop instead"

"I can't afford a Bugatti so I'm going to walk instead"

"I can't afford a mansion so I'm going to kip in a cardboard box instead"

There is a happy medium yer kna, you fat useless moron.

Stuff like this

The same cunt will have been saying that things wouldn't change when we were stuck with Pardew and McLaren and telling everyone to stop moaning and be careful what they wish for.

They're just people who love nothing more than rolling around in their club's abject failure so that they can keep going to matches to prove to the world just how much shit they can swallow under the guise of being a 'real fan'. If everyone was like them, they'd be right and nothing would change. Thankfully not everyone is like that and change is possible.

Yes! It's true.

Shut up team supporting cunts, you're idiots. The team and regime are inextricably linked.

Stuff like this

Yes! It's true.

Shut up team supporting cunts, you're idiots. The team and regime are inextricably linked.

You sound like you're not supporting the lads mate. Maybe it's time to check yourself. #STTNTR