Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Guest Howaythetoon

The thing is I'm sure he wants out, but he'll only sell up if he gets a cracking fee for the club and even then he'd probably sell us to someone dodgy just out of spite!

Saw this on twitter before and have dismissed it as nowt although if it's true and we never get private planes from there ever then there could be something in it.  Not likely though.

They're here quite regularly, often it's a 747 which is quite unusual at NCL.

Royal family members who own a big house on the Northumberland/Durham border and enjoy grouse shooting.

Saw this on twitter before and have dismissed it as nowt although if it's true and we never get private planes from there ever then there could be something in it.  Not likely though.

Royal family members who own a big house on the Northumberland/Durham border and enjoy grouse shooting.

A Kuwaiti airforce plane lands often to pick up money that is printed at Team Valley. I’m not aware of any 747 that lands regularly, though it is said that the Emirates flight is popular with the Arabs who like to come over for Newcastle Racecourse.

They don't come too often really, They even take a helicopter from the airport to their house and it must only be about 15 miles away.

They don't come too often really, They even take a helicopter from the airport to their house and it must only be about 15 miles away.

I've seen it regularly over the years. No livery, plain white except for UAE flag. Mostly timed around shooting/hunting seasons. Wives, children, all staff etc hence the 747 I guess.

Considering the size of the entourage it all goes pretty unnoticed really.

One of those is a 777 (massive) and the other a smaller charter plane. Called "Royal Jet".  So I guess a Royal family is buying nufc

PCP, which has not yet put in an offer for Newcastle United, believes the club is worth around 300 million pounds with a further 150 million pounds needed to invest in players over the next two years, according to the source, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the deal is not public.

Why would they make it public if they were serious about buying?

By public, I mean release the rumour under anonymity.

One of those is a 777 (massive) and the other a smaller charter plane. Called "Royal Jet".  So I guess a Royal family is buying nufc

A6-RJU "Royal Jet" is in the air on its way to Geneva, probable refuelling stop. Here's hoping its not a shooting trip :lol: