Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

How long does due diligence normally take ?

Depends how well the books have been kept and if they add up.  :lol:  If everything is ship shape and accountable then her accounts should have a pretty straight forward job. If they find discrepancies then these will have to be investigated and Ashley answer their questions.  Could be a while, we just don't know.

FY2020 then for us :lol:

Depends how well the books have been kept and if they add up.  :lol:  If everything is ship shape and accountable then her accounts should have a pretty straight forward job. If they find discrepancies then these will have to be investigated and Ashley answer their questions.  Could be a while, we just don't know.

FY2020 then for us :lol:

I'm a bit worried about the agents stuff and Charnley being the soul person running everything for a extended period. Its like leaving a toddler at home by themselves with the hob on with pans of hot water.

Unlike when Ashley took over, I doubt there would be any big surprises in the books. All of our transfer fees are clearly paid upfront, the only debt we'll have is the 'interest free loan' from Ashley which they'll already be well aware of. There's the HMRC investigation issue but they must be satisfied that it can be resolved or they wouldn't have got to this stage.

Unlike when Ashley took over, I doubt there would be any big surprises in the books. All of our transfer fees are clearly paid upfront, the only debt we'll have is the 'interest free loan' from Ashley which they'll already be well aware of. There's the HMRC investigation issue but they must be satisfied that it can be resolved or they wouldn't have got to this stage.

tbh our finances are probably written on the back of a fag packet.

tbh our finances are probably written on the back of a fag packet.

:lol: Wouldn't even surprise me.

I'm supposed to be taking the wife and kids to Spain for the week on Sunday, seriously tempted to send them on their own so I can sit on here all day pressing F5.

Do you have a Commodore c64?  Do you not have a Smart phone?