Wolves vs Newcastle United pre-match thread - 01/10/11 @ 3pm

Beren

I suspect he'll go with the same team and I wouldn't be too disappointed with that.

However there is always room for improvement. We have to accommodate ben arfa santon and marveaux as well in my opinion.             

Krul

Simpson.  Taylor.    Colo.    Santon

Tiote

Cabaye.                  Ben arfa

Jonas.                                    Marveaux

Ba

We want to win so need to go with our best possible team. We need it geling before we meet Spurs

Nothing against obertan really, there maybe a good player in there somewhere which with the right coaching may improve him. As he has all the natural talent it's just he dosen't seem to have a good football brain at times and his decision making is questionable. Marveaux I think will prove the better player given the opportunity. He seems to be quick skilful very creative and has great intelligent play.

Subs: Harper, kadar?, Guthrie/gosling, abeid, sammy, obertan, best

Wolves have lost their last three, two of which were at home. There's no reason why we can't go and win this, but as with most away games I'd be content with a point.

listened to their match today against Liverpool and they played very well 2nd half, they can be got at but it won't be easy. I'd be happy enough with a point

Put our best centre back who is having the best season of his toon career to date, playing in a position which we are drastically short of numbers, into midfield where we have 2/3 quality players sitting on the bench biting at the bit for an oppotunity. Seems abit daft to me.

Put our best centre back who is having the best season of his toon career to date, playing in a position which we are drastically short of numbers, into midfield where we have 2/3 quality players sitting on the bench biting at the bit for an oppotunity. Seems abit daft to me.

:troll:

Too easy.