Wolves 1 - 2 Newcastle United - 01/10/11 - post-match reaction from page 46

Disco

Obertan isn't great but one thing he does have is pace and it is stretching them for the counter-attacks. Working very well. Can't quite get over how good our centre mid is.

I think hes look very good today, a few erratic crosses but in general hes been very tidy.

:lol: Man. Have a heart. It couldn't have been a Messi goal. Refuse to believe that.

f***, f*** I missed a Messi goal.

Dribbled around 5 or 6 of them before slotting the ball home past the keepers left with his left foot... was a good un like.

Good goals?

Jonas' was f***ing Messiesque.

:lol: That's not cool, man. I'm likely to believe s*** like that in our match threads.

It was Messiesque, that Ole on the defender is pure class.

It is a fair description. Can still hardly believe it was Jonas "No end ball" Guttierez

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

How's Best been today? Another goal for Ba definitely puts him at risk with Ben Arfa back fit.

Done the usual chasing, looks fit. Put in a great cross for Jonas which Jonas really should have scored early on.

Loads of times we seem to have just found ourselves in large amounts of space in forward positions. Not sure if it is bad defending or good passing, but I was of the opinion that we haven't passed as well as in recent games (though still well)

How's Best been today? Another goal for Ba definitely puts him at risk with Ben Arfa back fit.

Every one's been good so far (or at least decent). Ba has been getting out wide and linking play whilst Ba has been more the focal point.

Both Ba and Best have done okay, nothing spectacular.

Krul has been outstanding, Raylor saved a certain goal and Saylor was very very lucky not to give away a penalty as his foul was well inside the box.

Really good for our build-up play, as usual. Coaxing midfielders forward. Fashioned a good shooting chance for himself from nothing. Has underrated skills. The shot was blocked I think, but he did well to turn to face goal and get a yard to force out a shot. :thup: