Wolves 1 - 2 Newcastle United - 01/10/11 - post-match reaction from page 46

Disco

Well Pardew has learnt from his mistakes so far, hopefully he will do the same this time round.

It's always nice if you can make your mistakes in games which you still get all 3 points. It's not usually the case so whoop de do.

I haven't managed to see any of this, but I'm definitely looking forward to MOTD tonight. It has been a a good while since I've been this excited about our team. The last time was probably when we thrashed Spurs under Keegan with the three strikers upfront. Extremely happy to see Jonas get a goal. His consistent hard work and imperious effort warrants his name on the score sheet. I feel the same way about defenders and holding midfield players who are always in the team, but especially Jonas as he actuallys brings so much to our attacking play. So happy with Krul as well. We have a star for years to come.

:thup: We've got one of the best shot stoppers in the league, if he begins to command his box then he's going to be immense.

Well Pardew has learnt from his mistakes so far, hopefully he will do the same this time round.

It's always nice if you can make your mistakes in games which you still get all 3 points. It's not usually the case so whoop de do.

Aye it is ideal, hopefully he corrects them in time for Spurs.

Krul and Jonas got booked today.

Jonas booking reminded me of shola, went to control a long ball, first touch took it 5 yards away, 2nd touch was the foul. sounds worse than it was as the pass was a difficult one to bring down but it was funny at the time.

Also i want to add reading the pre match thread for Spurs people are saying drop Raylor for Santon, if anything it should be Simpson if he wants to bring Santon in. I hate the fact that he just backs off and allows the winger to cross it, far too easy for my liking. Going forward wise he offers little cant cross at all. Maybe being a bit harsh but i would love to see the stats on how many times Jarvis just cut in on to his right and was allowed to cross it.

Krul and Jonas got booked today.

Jonas booking reminded me of shola, went to control a long ball, first touch took it 5 yards away, 2nd touch was the foul. sounds worse than it was as the pass was a difficult one to bring down but it was funny at the time.

the control was perfectly fine, he just slipped

Guest Heneage

Anyone seen the Sky ratings? Never seen so much rubbish on the same page.

Coloccini "Always has a few nervy moments." :lol:

Just got back from work and read the match report, what an outstanding start to the season. We've got some difficult games to come but we've put ourselves in a great position for when those games come.