Newcastle Utd vs Tottenham Hotspur - 16/10/11 @ 4pm - live on SKY

Anderson

I really can see your team get "hammered" in that game. Too much confidence whereas you struggled to beat Woles last week...

Moreover, you're likely going to play with Best and Lovenkrands up front, i fear the worst for you...

:lol: I'd love to know what makes you think Lovenkrands will start.

Ba is injured, no ? And i really don't know why, your coach seems to love Lovenkrands lol

Ba will be fine for the Spurs game. Think he only had a minor sprain from the Wolves game.

I really can see your team get "hammered" in that game. Too much confidence whereas you struggled to beat Woles last week...

Moreover, you're likely going to play with Best and Lovenkrands up front, i fear the worst for you...

Ba is injured, no ? And i really don't know why, your coach seems to love Lovenkrands lol

because S.Ameobi is injured

Ba is injured, no ? And i really don't know why, your coach seems yo love him lol

Ba might be out, still a fair chance he could play as far as I'm aware. Now that Ben Arfa and Marveaux have had a bit more game time I'd like to think they'd be picked ahead of Loven even if Ba isn't available. There obviously is a chance he'll start, but I'd guess otherwise.

Guest mimifrench

I like to eat garlic and frogs.  I have really bad BO and smoke 500 tabs a day.  My hobbies include eating smelly cheese, surrendering to small Armies and riding a bicycle whilst wearing a striped top and carrying strings of onions around my neck.

FYP.  Don't diss the Best.

Are you enjoying yourself doing that ?

I like to eat garlic and frogs.  I have really bad BO and smoke 500 tabs a day.  My hobbies include eating smelly cheese, surrendering to small Armies and riding a bicycle whilst wearing a striped top and carrying strings of onions around my neck.

I did a little chuckle to myself, yes.

Guest mimifrench

I am glad for you, but please, enjoy yourself with someone else.

I'll enjoy myself on the next person who disses the Bestinator.

Guest mimifrench

I didn't say anything wrong/nasty about Best...

I didn't say anything wrong/nasty about Best...

You implied that he wasn't going to single handedly smash the spudz.  That's enough in my book for some casual racism against the French (obv our French players are immune from this).

If Cabaye is out I'd love us to go gung-ho and put Ben Arfa alongside Tiote and stick with the two strikers.

Doing that is just like us begging to get hammered :lol:

And on paper it would cripple a lot of Ben's game...

I have another dream based prediction following my "Jonas scores" success. :lol:

We lose 5-4 after going 2-0 down in the first 5 minutes. I've no idea who scores, unfortunately. But before you rush to place your bets on the scoreline, please keep in mind that after the match I discovered we'd been playing against Bolton Park Wanderers, they appeared to be wearing a Blackburn strip, and I don't think it was at SJP as I had to walk through a real ale bar to get to my seat. On second thoughts maybe I dreamt about a different match, although I definitely set off to see us play Spurs. Dreams are strange.

If Cabaye misses this game i would move Ben Arfa into centre midfield. The gamble would be that he is not disciplined enough to play a central role but if we can get him on the ball he can still create from this position.

In reality he would be no more a gamble than Marveaux IMO and who would be the other options (other than changing formation)? Guthrie? Gosling? Abeid? Smith? No thanks.

Front six:

Tiote

Ben Arfa

Marveaux                                  Jonas

Ba          Best