Newcastle Utd vs Tottenham Hotspur - 16/10/11 @ 4pm - live on SKY

Anderson

Guest bimpy474

I watched Bale playing right midfield/wing for Wales in their recent games, be a bit of a worry if Raylor starts at left back, if Bale does indeed start right.

If i was old wobbly fuckhead, i would defintely stick Bale up against Raylor like.

Guest tunisia

Hello

This Sunday you start the championship:)

the first match was against the concurernts for retaining the first league.

the next 7 games will play in Europe.

So now, you really need to play well, opposing teams do not have many opportunities ratter.

there are 21 points to take, if you can take at least 15 you are really in the race for Europe.

I wish you luck, I hope for you that Santon, Ben Arfa, Marvaux are ready, that's where they will have to show.

Hello

So now, you really need to play well, opposing teams do not have many opportunities ratter.

there are 21 points to take, if you can take at least 15 you are really in the race for Europe.

I wish you luck, I hope for you that Santon, Ben Arfa, Marvaux are ready, that's where they will have to show.

We will be lucky to get 10 points from our next seven fixtures.

Guest tunisia

Hello

Totthenham obligation of the three points

same with WIGAN

strive to 4 points on the next two games, Stores and Everton, 6 points if it even better.

the two Manchesters, 0 points or 1 point.

Chelsea, three points is possible.

6 + 4 + 1 + 3 = 14 points possible if you are serious you believe, now is the time to play. good luck.

Thanks for the positivity tunisia, great attitude! I believe we can get something against Spurs and if we get a win, who knows what'll happen next? Let's enjoy this spell while it lasts and keep up the positive thinking!

Hello

Totthenham obligation of the three points

same with WIGAN

strive to 4 points on the next two games, Stores and Everton, 6 points if it even better.

the two Manchesters, 0 points or 1 point.

Chelsea, three points is possible.

6 + 4 + 1 + 3 = 14 points possible if you are serious you believe, now is the time to play. good luck.

Nice, thanks for that. I wish it was that simple but we know that football is a funny game so anything can happen.....

Seriously believe that 'Spurs wont be looking forward to our game. We need to get right behind the lads and make it a hostile palce to come in my opinion though. On it's day the crowd can make big players/teams shit themselves at St james' and it's only right that the lads receive vocal backing as a form of appreciation for the way we have gone about our business thus far.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/football_focus/15289261.stm

According to Lawro we will get beaten 2-0. Aye, that might well happen but the t*** has been going on again about how lucky we have been this season.

In our last 5 matches, he's predicted 4 defeats. C*nt.

The more people that defy us the better, let us be the underdogs. It tends to be when we do best.

Hello

If we get 10 points putting us on 25 from 14 games, I'd be over the moon tbh.

8 is the most positively realistic I could get from the next 7. Would be well impressed with that to be fair...

on the flip side of this whole shananigans though. You change that 7 games to the next 11, and all of a sudden you could be talking 20points from 11 games...seriously.

8 is the most positively realistic I could get from the next 7. Would be well impressed with that to be fair...

on the flip side of this whole shananigans though. You change that 7 games to the next 11, and all of a sudden you could be talking 20points from 11 games...seriously.

If we're looking to finish top 8 then 27-28 points after the halfway stage would put us on course for that, even if we have a horrible run from now until January we should still be picking up 12 points from 12 games, as you say though I think we're capable of about 20 in that period so things could be looking very good come the New Year.