Newcastle Utd vs Tottenham Hotspur - 16/10/11 @ 4pm - live on SKY

Anderson

Guest bimpy474

Cousin is a Spurs supporting tw@t (despite being born/bred in Blakelaw), so hoping for a positive result today for Newcastle.

My boss is a Tottenham fan, well when they win, doesn't have Sky as he wont pay for it despite being minted, yet if they did win you would think he's been to every game for ten years, he hasn't been to any in that time.

Fairweather fan extreme.

I don't really like the thought of them playing 5 in midfield when we'll probably play 4, afraid that our CM's will end up too deep and that resulting in them controlling it from there. Would love to see Ben Arfa start as he would be a great option for Cabaye/Tioté to pass the ball to, sometimes the distance between Cabaye and our strikers is too far imo, i don't think we'll see the absolute best of Cabaye until we have that link between our midfield and attack where Cabaye can use his tidy passing, threading balls through to Ben Arfa.

Not only that, Ben Arfa would take a lot of pressure from Cabaye and Tioté as well, as the opposition can't push forward with all their midfielders, if they do they would could quite easily be punished.

I hope that i am very wrong  :undecided: