Newcastle United 2 - 2 Tottenham - 16/10/11 - Post-match reaction from page 40

Dave

What a brilliant end to the match.

This group of lads have some fight and heart in them, my word. So proud of our Toon.

MOTM Jonas

Colo a close 2nd. Shola was abs. briliant today - justified why hes in the squad. 

We was probably lucky that we was still in it until about 65th minute i think Defoe shot when Adebayor was clear to his left, after that it was all us very impressed with the 2nd half display, and to come back from behind twice also. I would have taken the draw when we was 2-1 down to win would be harsh on Spurs who looked dangerous on the counter and Krul and Taylor saved us big time straight after we scored to make it 2-2.

Better team?

You played better overall but we created the better openings so a draw is fair.

Fair :thup:

I disagree, really outside the two goals and that scramble late on they created nothing. We didn't create that much ourselves but we dominated in terms of territory and possession, spuds should be happier with the point than we should, but because we were the ones coming from behind it looks the other way.

Btw our fullbacks really got battered didnt they  :rolleyes:

Lets give them some credit now, Bale was kept quiet by both of them.

Raylor was pretty good today, within his limitations of course. But his set pieces seem to be twice as good as they were before somehow.

Raylor got raped by defoe but I think any of our back four would have done. Thought he had a great game otherwise. Hilarious Gutierrez still refuses to pass to hin on the overlap even though raylor makes the runs and gets into space everytine. Simpson was woeful coming forward and disappointing but not shocking in defense.

Dont normally do this but

Ben Arfa playing behind Shola? Not sure that will work with Shola being so shite like.

NOOOOOOOOO... Not Ameobi FFS!!!

Shola the shiting on the cake.

Why Shola for BA

Ba for Ameobi is a mistake. Ameobi is a mistake

Ameobi lolz

Ba off is bad enough... But for Shola too :lol:

Ameobi for Ba :lol: