Who do you want relegated this season? (2011/12 Edition)

Beren

I'd say Wolves and Blackburn are down already. Looking at remaining fixtures, it's tough to call the last place. 2 game sin hand for Bolton means they should be in the driving seat.

Would you go as far as saying it's in their hands?  :naughty:

Doesn't look good for us.

Less than 4 points from Swansea at home and Villa away and we're doomed.

To be fair can quite easily see that as 6 points, swansea are already on their holidays and villa are s***. If you relegate them I would laugh a lot.

Aye, haven't seen as bad a team as Villa for a while. Even Wolves can show the odd glimpse of decency, Villa are just consistently turgid.

I like Wigan again because they keep trolling everyone.

Wolves, Villa and QPR down would be awesome.

Wolves - Hate Mick McCarthy and wanted them to go down before he got sacked, but what they did to him was wrong so I want them to go down more.

QPR - Same as Wolves, hate Warnock but what they did to him was wrong.

Villa -Pay back for what they did to us.

It's getting a little clearer now. Wigan are amazing, every year the same crap, look doomed for most of the season, then come the end, they start to win and claw themselves out of it, one more win for them now and they are just about there imo. Wolves are as good as down of course. Blackburn's recent form has them in huge trouble, can't really see them escaping. Calling the last spot though is tricky, Bolton have those two games in hand, but when you are at the bottom points in the bank mean a lot more than games in hand. Villa's form has them still in the mix with Wigan and QPR. If I had to pick one right now though that was going to go, I would say QPR.

It's getting a little clearer now. Wigan are amazing, every year the same crap, look doomed for most of the season, then come the end, they start to win and claw themselves out of it, one more win for them now and they are just about there imo.

From a tweet I read earlier:

Wigan (verb) - To do f*** all for prolonged period before being saved by temporary brilliance. 

eg. I was on weed all year, but Wiganed my exams.

It's getting a little clearer now. Wigan are amazing, every year the same crap, look doomed for most of the season, then come the end, they start to win and claw themselves out of it, one more win for them now and they are just about there imo.

Wigan (verb) - To do f*** all for prolonged period before being saved by temporary brilliance. 

That's nicked from someone on here ffs :lol: Can't remember who said it though.

The first tweeter:

https://twitter.com/#!/OSullivanMUFC

The first tweeter:

https://twitter.com/#!/OSullivanMUFC

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,92134.msg3647413.html#msg3647413

So is High Five guilty of plagiarism or vice versa?

To be fair to Villa i think their fans were just caught up in the "lets all laugh at Newcastle" media bullshit that had surrounded us for a year or two. Probably more actually. Ok fair enough much of the back page headlines were the clubs fault, but in a decade we'd gone from everybodys 2nd team to the arseholes of the league. Every cunt was sick to death of us.

I remember being relegated previously and how much it hurt. I wouldn't wish it on anyone fans from Sunderland. A few years ago i can remember West Brom coming to SJP and (i think) actually sent them down, one of Shearers last games, and their fans were singing there's only one Alan Shearer! So to see class like that from one set of brummies, then witness the wankers at Villa Park rubbing our noses in it? Fuck them, i hope they go down and stay there.

Villa won't go down this year, but there's a serious chance they will next year with the same squad and manager, and I can't see Lerner affording much change to either. Wolves and Blackburn are gone, think it's Bolton, Wigan and QPR duking it out for the last spot. Unless somehow the Mackems got fined points, perhaps for having criminals in the team, or just for being Mackems.

Guest Roger Kint

Villa won't go down this year, but there's a serious chance they will next year with the same squad and manager, and I can't see Lerner affording much change to either. Wolves and Blackburn are gone, think it's Bolton, Wigan and QPR duking it out for the last spot. Unless somehow the Mackems got fined points, perhaps for having criminals in the team, or just for being Mackems.

To be honest i think they will sack that useless twat anyway in the summer but with CNZ, Bent, Petrov missing its a big loss for a team with so few stand out players. Throw in Holman(possibly Makoun if he comes back) and they arent really a relegation team if they get a decent manager.

Guest thenorthumbrian

I had no opinion about Aston Villa one way or another, now I despise them, would love to see them go down.