Stoke City 1 - 3 Newcastle United - 31/10/11 - post-match reaction from page 52

Dave

:lol: why the hell is everyone biting? let the bloke have his say, no matter how shit it may be!

For the record, as has been said, Jonas was a fucking colossus tonight, and has been all season (where he's created a fuckload of chances). I distinctly remember him busting a lung late in the first half to get back to the left back position from half way to block an incoming cross. Could've easily just let it come in, but didn't. Heroic effort.

Gary Neville was WAXING LYRICAL about Jonas after the match.  Did a little feature on him.  Whatever that means.  Was WAXING LYRICAL.

What a game tonight  :smitten:

Missed the last 15mins because I had to go meet some mates, but I passed a pub as Demba scored our third, went absolutely mental in the middle of the street. Scared two zombies and a vampire :lol:

:laugh:

Come on guys the personal attacks are a bit silly, I can see his point, he offered nothing going forward, but was doing a defensive shift and did it extremely well, we all know his limitations in attack anyway, when playing purely defensively he looks a lot better, he contributed a load tonight, completely prevented attacks down his flank, and was in no especial rush to concede space behind him especially once we are away.

At last some fucking sense.

Jonas.......great extra left back......shit winger.

Christmas Tree...complete nutjob...shit poster.

Guest Haris Vuckic

How long have you been watching football mate?

What would you give jonas tonight - out of ten?

You couldnt f***ing handle what I would give Jonas out of 10!!!!!!!

Never mind the dereliction of duty as a winger, never mind the f***ing stupid free kicks he gave away or the countless lost possession......

Just suck your thumb and go to sleep telling yourself he was brilliant  :rolleyes:

You didn't answer either question and you put words in my mouth that I hadn't posted myself.

Answer the questions.

Come on.

:lol: why the hell is everyone biting? let the bloke have his say, no matter how s*** it may be!

For the record, as has been said, Jonas was a f***ing colossus tonight, and has been all season (where he's created a fuckload of chances). I distinctly remember him busting a lung late in the first half to get back to the left back position from half way to block an incoming cross. Could've easily just let it come in, but didn't. Heroic effort.

Gary Neville was WAXING LYRICAL about Jonas after the match.  Did a little feature on him.  Whatever that means.  Was WAXING LYRICAL.

:thup:

Think Jonas just nicked man of the match today, as Gary Neville said on Sky (I don't like quoting him but he was right so..) he sacrificed most of his attacking threat for the team and was one of the main reasons we won the game.

:lol: why the hell is everyone biting? let the bloke have his say, no matter how shit it may be!

For the record, as has been said, Jonas was a fucking colossus tonight, and has been all season (where he's created a fuckload of chances). I distinctly remember him busting a lung late in the first half to get back to the left back position from half way to block an incoming cross. Could've easily just let it come in, but didn't. Heroic effort.

It means nowt you clueless wum. Half the clips he showed ended up with us losing posession. Joint man of the match ffs  :lol:

Spot on. :thup:

Fucking hell CT :lol:

To be fair "i wish taptalk had an ignore function" said in an hysterical whiny voice because you predicted an easy victory is also hilarious.

Exactly!

And HBA has never been the same since the night club incident  :rolleyes:

To this day am convinced he thought i was club security. Dont change the subject though :lol: Jonas had a great game tonight defensively.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Think Jonas just nicked man of the match today, as Gary Neville said on Sky (I don't like quoting him but he was right so..) he sacrificed most of his attacking threat for the team and was one of the main reasons we won the game.

Aye - whenever R.Taylor is playing at left back - if the opposition have been particularly strong on the wing Jonas has been tracking back and battling all season.

The fact Jonas has probably never been better for us at this level despite his extra commitments shouldn't go unnoticed.

Never mind the dereliction of duty as a winger, never mind the f***ing stupid free kicks he gave away or the countless lost possession......

Just suck your thumb and go to sleep telling yourself he was brilliant  :rolleyes:

You didn't answer either question and you put words in my mouth that I hadn't posted myself.

Answer the questions.

Come on.

36 years and 5.5

How long have you been watching football and what are your marks out of 10 (Not that I fucking care btw)  :lol:

:lol: why the hell is everyone biting? let the bloke have his say, no matter how s*** it may be!

For the record, as has been said, Jonas was a f***ing colossus tonight, and has been all season (where he's created a fuckload of chances). I distinctly remember him busting a lung late in the first half to get back to the left back position from half way to block an incoming cross. Could've easily just let it come in, but didn't. Heroic effort.

It means nowt you clueless wum. Half the clips he showed ended up with us losing posession. Joint man of the match ffs  :lol:

Look man, if you're gonna blame anyone, blame Pardew. Jonas was CLEARLY under instruction that his priority was to stop the supply coming into Crouch and Walters from Pennant. To that effect, Jonas executed his manager's plan to a tee, and fucking won! Give over ffs!!

To be fair "i wish taptalk had an ignore function" said in an hysterical whiny voice because you predicted an easy victory is also hilarious.

Exactly!

To this day am convinced he thought i was club security. Dont change the subject though :lol: Jonas had a great game tonight defensively.

What incident like? ???

What a game tonight  :smitten:

Missed the last 15mins because I had to go meet some mates, but I passed a pub as Demba scored our third, went absolutely mental in the middle of the street. Scared two zombies and a vampire :lol:

:laugh:

Exactly!

Good fucking job Obertan didnt have a great game tonight defensively  :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Haris Vuckic

Answer the questions.

Come on.

36 years and 5.5

How long have you been watching football and what are your marks out of 10 (Not that I f***ing care btw)  :lol:

That's all I needed to read mate.

You're a wum.

Full. Stop.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I nearly pissed myself at that, nobody can be that dense surely?  Think he's got to go on my ignore list though, and I encourage everyone else to join me :)

Look man, if you're gonna blame anyone, blame Pardew. Jonas was CLEARLY under instruction that his priority was to stop the supply coming into Crouch and Walters from Pennant. To that effect, Jonas executed his manager's plan to a tee, and fucking won! Give over ffs!!

I have no problems with his over fucking elaborate defensive shannanigans, but at times when he was in a clear position to break, he bottled it. Luxury player tbf.