Stoke City 1 - 3 Newcastle United - 31/10/11 - post-match reaction from page 52

Dave

Jonas f***ing Jonas.

Equal man of the match and the two people I was sitting with were frothing over him. Unfortunately I thought he was s***. Yes did a few things okay in defence, but did f*** all in attack. At some point you have to decide if your winger is an attacker or not.

You are absolutely clueless.

That reminds me, when's the 'Ignore user' function going to be up?

Already is.

Jonas fucking Jonas.

Equal man of the match and the two people I was sitting with were frothing over him. Unfortunately I thought he was shit. Yes did a few things okay in defence, but did fuck all in attack. At some point you have to decide if your winger is an attacker or not.

Fuck off Dave, all your fucking interested in is our furure demise due to the African Cup. Leazes Mag 2 tbf

I'm absolutely delighted by this, by the way. In general, I mean. We're a team nobody want to play at the moment. And, in a way, it's a self-fulfilling prophecy. Teams come up against us fully expecting to lose points and that makes them play in a manner which gives us a glimpse.  And we're always wanting to take that, along with never knowing when we're beaten. We're playing to our strengths, we've got strikers playing for their place in the team, everyone's keeping their feet on the ground and not getting ahead of themselves and fans of other teams are at work are nodding and saying we're doing well with no hint of a smirk. 

Just got in from Pub.

Over the fucking moon.

Defence was brilliant with special mention for Ryan and even Simpson looked better than normal.

Cabaye just seemed to have an off game but Obertan looked very dangerous first half. Ba impressed with his goals and first line defence and Best held the ball up very well.

Guthrie great performance all considered.

Jonas fucking Jonas.

Equal man of the match and the two people I was sitting with were frothing over him. Unfortunately I thought he was shit. Yes did a few things okay in defence, but did fuck all in attack. At some point you have to decide if your winger is an attacker or not.

Regardless, delighted with the result and hope we can stuff Everton and cement third place.

Im sure we all had a great night.  :love:

Retardation.

One of the stupidest things I've read on here since 2004. Fucking gravel for brains tbh.

Jonas f***ing Jonas.

Equal man of the match and the two people I was sitting with were frothing over him. Unfortunately I thought he was s***. Yes did a few things okay in defence, but did f*** all in attack. At some point you have to decide if your winger is an attacker or not.

That reminds me, when's the 'Ignore user' function going to be up?

Been available for six months or more.

Just got in from Pub.

Over the fucking moon.

Defence was brilliant with special mention for Ryan and even Simpson looked better than normal.

Cabaye just seemed to have an off game but Obertan looked very dangerous first half. Ba impressed with his goals and first line defence and Best held the ball up very well.

Guthrie great performance all considered.

Jonas fucking Jonas.

Regardless, delighted with the result and hope we can stuff Everton and cement third place.

Im sure we all had a great night.  :love:

Even on a great night like tonight you have to be a wum about Jonas?  Grow up, man.

Get your snout out of his arse ffs he's a winger first and foremost and didnt create one chance, not fucking one!

Jonas f***ing Jonas.

Yawn

Jonas fucking Jonas.

Genuinely the stupidest fucking post I've ever seen on here. A fucking BANNING offence.

Isnt it a banning offence to call for a banning?

Jonas f***ing Jonas.

Genuinely the stupidest f***ing post I've ever seen on here. A f***ing BANNING offence.

I think you're the exception to the rule. Incredible.

Jonas fucking Jonas.

Genuinely the stupidest fucking post I've ever seen on here. A fucking BANNING offence.

Do one.

Jonas f***ing Jonas.

Seriously, what the hell is that? How anyone can call his performance 's***' is truly unbelievable. If you can't see past the fact that yes, he didn't too much in the attacking third then you're beyond help im afraid.

Jonas fucking Jonas.

I completely agree. If there was a ever a hope that CT knew what he was talking about, it's fucking gone now.

Did he create one attacking opportunity? Well did he punk?