Stoke City 1 - 3 Newcastle United - 31/10/11 - post-match reaction from page 52

Dave

You don't think that was the plan though? Gutierrez defends one flank, Obertan releases pressure other? It stifled their crosses in perfectly. Against a team we can pin back in their half absolutely innapropiate lack of penetration if he played like that, and to be honest wouldn't mind seeing Marveaux in for him when we want someone to out and out attack, but you know tactics involve playing players for their strength? I think we well could have lost if not for Jonas.

but at times when he was in a clear position to break, he bottled it

Not sure I remember this happening

How long have you been watching football mate?

What would you give jonas tonight - out of ten?

You couldnt f***ing handle what I would give Jonas out of 10!!!!!!!

Never mind the dereliction of duty as a winger, never mind the f***ing stupid free kicks he gave away or the countless lost possession......

Just suck your thumb and go to sleep telling yourself he was brilliant  :rolleyes:

You didn't answer either question and you put words in my mouth that I hadn't posted myself.

Answer the questions.

Come on.

36 years and 5.5

How long have you been watching football and what are your marks out of 10 (Not that I f***ing care btw)  :lol:

That's all I needed to read mate.

You're a wum.

Full. Stop.

Knew youd bottle it  :lol:

:lol: why the hell is everyone biting? let the bloke have his say, no matter how shit it may be!

For the record, as has been said, Jonas was a fucking colossus tonight, and has been all season (where he's created a fuckload of chances). I distinctly remember him busting a lung late in the first half to get back to the left back position from half way to block an incoming cross. Could've easily just let it come in, but didn't. Heroic effort.

Gary Neville was WAXING LYRICAL about Jonas after the match.  Did a little feature on him.  Whatever that means.  Was WAXING LYRICAL.

It means nowt you clueless wum. Half the clips he showed ended up with us losing posession. Joint man of the match ffs  :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I nearly pissed myself at that, nobody can be that dense surely?  Think he's got to go on my ignore list though, and I encourage everyone else to join me :)

Its the fucking world wide web you soft shite. If you cant handle diverse opinions play with dolls  :lol:

Guest Haris Vuckic

Never mind the dereliction of duty as a winger, never mind the f***ing stupid free kicks he gave away or the countless lost possession......

Just suck your thumb and go to sleep telling yourself he was brilliant  :rolleyes:

You didn't answer either question and you put words in my mouth that I hadn't posted myself.

Answer the questions.

Come on.

36 years and 5.5

How long have you been watching football and what are your marks out of 10 (Not that I f***ing care btw)  :lol:

You're a wum.

Full. Stop.

Nah mate, Bald fatty mackem  taxi driver off another board who doesn't have a clue - my sources tell me. Ha! :cheesy:

O Christmas Tree! O Christmas Tree!

Thy craic is so unchanging;

Not only mean when Jonas' here,

But also you are cold and drear.

Thy craic is so unchanging!

Bottling it and a luxury player - this is definitely a wind up now. Anyway, brilliant performance tonight - Colo, Jonas, Guthrie, Obertan and Ba all outstanding. Everyone else put a great shift in. Bring on Everton.

Answer the questions.

Come on.

36 years and 5.5

You're a wum.

Full. Stop.

Nah mate, Bald fatty mackem  taxi driver off another board who doesn't have a clue - my sources tell me. Ha! :cheesy:

:jonas2:

Not only mean when Jonas' here,

But also you are cold and drear.

Thy craic is so unchanging!

Nee offence like but that was shite  :lol:

Beat the mighty stoke who only conceded 1 goal at home all season in the league 3-1........

With no Tiote and Santon, Marveaux and HBA on the bench.......

We laugh at the cold night in the britannia the mighty stoke who hardly created a chance all game whose goal wasnt even a penalty in a million years........

Best defence in the league unbeaten since April and 1 point from 2nd, when are the haters going to start giving this the credit we deserve....

Yes i understand we wont finish top 4 at end of season but the run we are deserves alot more credit than we are given......

Had to get that off my chest :D

I am so happy this evening, its so great to be a NUFC fan atm, this is the happiest i have been since we were in the CL 8 years ago.

Please dont let it stop  :frantic:

Guest Haris Vuckic

Guthrie had a belter anyway, well done that lad.

Definitely - away at Stoke is always high pressure and he had big boots to fill!