Man City vs Newcastle United - 19/11/11 - 3pm

MW

Guest Preston_Geordie

All my best mates are City fans. Then I'm going with my bird's dad to watch us against Utd in the Centennial suite.

I should be excited but I'm f*cking terrified.

I'm gonna turn my phone off for the next three weeks.

Also, is anyone else at all a*sed about this international weekend. May not even watch ingland athletic FC. I can't bare to look at Terry's racist kite.

Hmph.

Guest Heneage

Barry was underrated at Villa, then by England now at City, poor sod no one ever rates him!

Joking aside the strength in depth they have is horrendous.

De Jong, Dzeko, Balotelli, Zabaleta and Kompany all played 90 minutes tonight. Another 90 minutes midweek for these lot will be good for us.

Are they all playing in midweek though, i know Holland play Germany, Bosnia have there 2nd leg of the play off but what about Argentina, Italy and Belgium? 

“We’ve not heard about Yohan yet,” added Carver. “He needed a scan, and we hope he’s OK.

“Gabriel’s doing a bit of work with the physio, and is feeling a lot better. Sylvain’s still being assessed, but Leon’s going to be OK.”

i think obertan being back for these two away games would be good. I know alot on here dont rate him but i think away from home his pace could be useful sort of like how we played against stoke. Let jonas stay back and give Obertan more of a free role.

Any pubs in London showing this one?

Down in Fulham there's a pub called 'The Three Kings' near West Kensington which normally shows three or four 3pm games on Saturdays. Is always full of more geordies than any other supporters if we're playing

“We’ve not heard about Yohan yet,” added Carver. “He needed a scan, and we hope he’s OK.

“Gabriel’s doing a bit of work with the physio, and is feeling a lot better. Sylvain’s still being assessed, but Leon’s going to be OK.”

Hope that Obertan will be able to start. Last weekend it was obvious imo that Marveaux will be more like an impact player or has to start somewhere else than on the right wing.

Obertan was great against Stoke on our counter attackt, could be vital against City.

`Last weekend it was obvious imo that Marveaux will be more like an impact player or has to start somewhere else than on the right wing. `

erm...thought he put in the ball that lead to goal 1?  Seemed to put in couple of crosses to me.  Dod ok in first 30mins.

`Last weekend it was obvious imo that Marveaux will be more like an impact player or has to start somewhere else than on the right wing. `

erm...thought he put in the ball that lead to goal 1?  Seemed to put in couple of crosses to me.  Dod ok in first 30mins.

Was Simpson's ball for the 1-0.

England beating Spain has given me renewed and dillusional hope for this one!

Aye, now all we need is for the game to be switched to SJP and it to be rendered meaningless/a friendly then we're a shoe in ;)