Man City vs Newcastle United - 19/11/11 - 3pm

MW

This thread is going to be fucking massive :lol:

Reckon we'll lose 2-0 or 3-1, but it wouldn't be impossible for us to get a point either. Really no point in guessing the starting eleven now with so long to go before the game.

International break :scared: :scared: :scared:

Quick, someone make some international break-memes.

I'm actually grateful for the international break this time round. Gives our players a much needed rest.

Guest bimpy474

Reckon 1-3 to us.

Upon sobriety I think we should actually deploy two highly defensive banks of five, as outlined in the following formation:

http://i.imgur.com/IyBwL.png

Oh ffs break my heart why don't ya  :rant:

:laugh:

I was thinking today that the best thing about the break is that it gives us 2 weeks for Pards to train the side to the best of his ability to thwart Citeh's threat.   

This really could help us a bit like.

I've decided, we'll get a point from our free tough fixtures. A comfortable defeat to City, A battling defeat to Man United and a draw against Chelsea.

You are not Alan Pardew. You may wish to be Alan Pardew, but you are not Alan Pardew.

I've decided, we'll get a point from our free tough fixtures. A comfortable defeat to City, A battling defeat to Man United and a draw against Chelsea.

You are not Alan Pardew. You may wish to be Alan Pardew, but you are not Alan Pardew.

:lol:

i think we'll beat at least one of them

Good man. :thup:

I've got a hankering for 4 pts from the free (courtesy of The Prophet) fixtures.

i think we'll beat at least one of them

Good man. :thup:

I've got a hankering for 4 pts from the free (courtesy of The Prophet) fixtures.

massivley dependent on the fitness of certain people but yeah, we're capable of 4 points certainly

:clap:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Imagine if we came out of these 3 uneaten :lol: Lawrenson would explode.

If that happens we're actually, genuinely challenging for the title :lol:

We would win it. Seriously.

If we come out of these 3 fiztures unbeaten, we are winning the league :lol:

My little indian mate dared me to get an NUFC tattoo on my bum bum if we win the next 3 games and i said fuck ittt aiiite. Shook on it and all. Fucking nuttttah me.