Alan Shearer "Wants to manage Blackburn" - Mirror

Colocho

• 5 months later...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17255138

got dragged into a little quiz..... some pretty hard questions!

What a tool Colin Murray is. Talking about the player who Lee Dixons face was 'shopped onto:

"I think that's Chimbonda, he wore gloves."

Yeah Colin, he's also black and last played for Spurs about three years ago, so why would he have this seasons shirt on?.

:lol: How much Dixon and Shearer resent that. At one point Colin makes a joke about Scott Parker and Dixon just gives him the most dismissive "Good one."

Guest BooBoo

Still remember watching The Olympics with me dad when Gary Lineker announced that we'd signed him.  :snod:

I saw it on Teletext and promptly lost my shit.

Was on a family holiday in Corfu and found out about midnight whilst watching CNN. Woke everyone up in the excitement.

Still remember watching The Olympics with me dad when Gary Lineker announced that we'd signed him.  :snod:

I saw it on Teletext and promptly lost my s***.

My mate called me and I still didn't believe him after checking teletext etc. ended up calling that Clubcall number or whatever as another source. Anyway fast forward a few weeks and cue my Mam going apeshit when the phone bill came in accusing me a calling sex lines, had to get her to call the number again to confirm my story lol