Manchester City 3 - 1 Newcastle United - 19/11/11 - post-match reaction from p41

Dave

Raylor's had one bad game against the best team in the league man. Settle down.

This was my opinion of him shortly after the game kicked off:

Ryan Taylor is absymal.

Fuck me, give it a rest.

Well done you were right Ryan Taylor isn't very good. You don't have to post it every fucking 5 minutes man. It was hardly fucking Nobel prize worthy.

Wasn't just bad though tbf hes had a f***ing mare.

Absolutely, but it's still one game when he's been a fairly solid option otherwise. Kneejerking is not the answer.

Thats why im posting in the match thread innit. Im talking about today.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Don't think we'll see Santon for a few games yet. On a man management level it could be silly chucking him in against Man U and Chelsea. Could ruin him.

Perch

:facepalm:

This was my opinion of him shortly after the game kicked off:

Ryan Taylor is absymal.

f*** me, give it a rest.

Well done you were right Ryan Taylor isn't very good. You don't have to post it every f***ing 5 minutes man. It was hardly f***ing Nobel prize worthy.

It's a rebuttal to the suggestion this a knee-jerk response to a bad game.

We all knew this was going to happen, but it hurts because we've gifted them 3 points. Two silly penalties and some shocking defending from Raylor. Also had a few great chances ourselves. Could easily be level.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing huh.

Raylor was bound to do this at somepoint. Hopefully Santon steps up now.

Trouble is Pards is a classic man manager, he'll not want to show that he gives up on players too early, he'll not want to drop Raylor after what he perceives, although he's wrong, his first bad game of the season. Don't think it's a given that Santon we'll start the next game ahead of him.

Well the way I see it is if we want to be a top 6 side we have to improve on Raylor. Santon is apparently a possible international class defender so get him in there as he should make us stronger. Think he's got the best out of Raylor up till now but he needs replaced if we are to compete with the best teams.