Manchester City 3 - 1 Newcastle United - 19/11/11 - post-match reaction from p41

Dave

Bunch of skinny, clueless little bastards. The stats for 18-24 year old unemployment would frankly look phenomenal if you assumed that lot was typical of the UK.

Had my own run-in with a couple of them the day Liverpool tonked us 5-1 during the Kinnear days.

Bunch of skinny, clueless little bastards. The stats for 18-24 year old unemployment would frankly look phenomenal if you assumed that lot was typical of the UK.

Had my own run-in with a couple of them the day Liverpool tonked us 5-1 during the Kinnear days.

had some of these at elland rd, standing behind police calling us cartoon army. I was itching to get one of twats out of sight of their protection :lol:

Guest Haris Vuckic

It started to get a bit micey in the second half between the two sets of fans, but generally it was just a few idiots throwing things.

Their lot must be some of the roughest toe rags around mind, like the mackems with added cheap heroin. The walk back into town was calm though and we met some decent lads.

Cracking night in Manchester as well. Typical away trip really; poor result & great craic.

it's milan light. they pose and posture inside the ground when there are people stopping them but outside the ground where there are no stewards and little policing......... nothing.

cracking night out in manchester on the friday, even saturday pre game was good, no bother whatsoever but when you get into the ground they all become tough.

Milan fans can do some damage mate. My mate went to the Milan/Lazio game a couple of years back and he watched half the Curva Sud beat each other half to death for ten minutes - that was Milan on Milan too. Then they just stopped and watched the match.

They aren't the knifing type - or at least not often but they can handle themselves.

It's generally worse when it's games where we get lots of tickets. Bolton last year stands out. Apparently Blackburn in the cup was full of charvas too. Generally don't get them at games like Sunderland or Man Utd away.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Aye there was bother at Bolton, tearing the advertising hordings down and shite like that.

People were trying to start on people in the posh bit! :lol:

I don't think it's outrageous to say that some of our lot need to learn some manners. A lot of the younger lads are perfectly sound, it's just a minority that act the tit.

Still some great characters but the younger lot are, on the whole, just an embarrassment to the club.

???

Consistently inconsistent.

It is something that I've noticed rearing it's head at away games though. I think the bother at Darlington was a result of too many pissed up charvas and too many tickets available.

There was a big ginger lad in front of me with a load of his mates giving it all they had pre-game and for the first half. One of them got hauled out for chucking bits of pie across at the city fans at about ten to three. The city fans quickly picked out the big lad though and just gave him abuse the whole game. All the usual stuff plus a few that were quite funny like along the lines of 'you've got a head like a hippo' and 'you ate all the chips'. He quickly became pretty pissed off with it all.

It's generally worse when it's games where we get lots of tickets. Bolton last year stands out. Apparently Blackburn in the cup was full of charvas too. Generally don't get them at games like Sunderland or Man Utd away.

Yep, Barnsley away in the Championship was the same. Our away support is fast losing it's reputation of being hardcore loyal fans and becoming a pissed up charver kids day out.

Yep, Barnsley away in the Championship was the same. Our away support is fast losing it's reputation of being hardcore loyal fans and becoming a p*ssed up charver kids day out.

Didn't see many charvs/any trouble at Barnsley. Then again, I did arrive 15 minutes before KO and went straight to the train station after the game.

surprised that they've seemed to be speaking the same language even though one of them is for Bosina and the other is from Slovenia.

Ahh, just seen that Haris is actually from Bosnia.

There's a Bosnia section on BigSoccer and they're all talking about stealing him.

Newcastle lost only 1 game so far this season, which is why you don't see Vuckic playing. Everyones really good in Newcastle. Vuckic would start for one of the mid-table Bundesliga clubs no doubt.

:smug:

He obviously hasn't seen much of Smith or Lovenkrands.