Manchester United vs Newcastle United - Saturday 26th November @ 3pm

Guest VaVaVoom

Rooney out :lol: :lol:

I'm watching this with my Man U mate in a dodgy Irish pub in north london which shows all Man U games so no doubt I'll be in the minority, lol

We genuinely have a chance to get something but as ever going to Old Trafford is a massive ask. With Cabaye and Tiote in midfield I'll feel a whole lot better about things though. As ever and evident last weekend it'll be whether we take our chances and don't give them any goals.

Where's that mate? Was wondering if anywhere in London would have it.

Ian my Man U mate goes to a few pubs in Palmers Green NE London to watch all their games, I'm in Muswell Hill so not far. Think there's a few pubs showing them although I put up a question about pubs in London showing Toon matches so there maybe some options in that thread.

Ian my Man U mate goes to a few pubs in Palmers Green NE London to watch all their games, I'm in Muswell Hill so not far. Think there's a few pubs showing them although I put up a question about pubs in London showing Toon matches so there maybe some options in that thread.

Cool, I'm in Archway at the moment, not sure what I'm doing on Sat but I might check it out. Might watch through other means if my new broadband is installed mind (wink wink).

Cool, I'm in Archway at the moment, not sure what I'm doing on Sat but I might check it out. Might watch through other means if my new broadband is installed mind (wink wink).

cockney mafia!  :frantic:

cockney mafia!  :frantic:

Eh? It's in north London. Nearer to the East End than Buckinghamshire admittedly!

:lol:

So back to the winning 11 OR will pards be brave and start HBA over Beest?

------------------Krul

Simo------Tayls-------Colo------RTay

Ober-------Cab-------Tiote------Jonas

------------------HBA

-------------------Ba

Personally I don't think it takes bravery to play HBA over Best on this occasion, he started last time and played well so the shirt is his. Add that to the fact that there'll be no complaints if we lose and I think it's a pretty straight forward no pressure decision for Pardew.

Personally I don't think it takes bravery to play HBA over Best on this occasion, he started last time and played well so the shirt is his. Add that to the fact that there'll be no complaints if we lose and I think it's a pretty straight forward no pressure decision for Pardew.

For us it is yes but is it for Pards?

If Best had been fit last week HBA would not have started, so now best is back will he still go with Hatem? I hope he does but an not convinced he will.

It's not like Best has been on a good run of goals though is it? He's been part of a winning team but every single member of the team could be upgraded, Best was upgraded last week. There'll only be a couple of dissenting voices over that decision if HBA plays and we lose.

For me its definitely Ben Arfa, he's waited...got his chance when Best was injured...and took his chance with a good performance.

Best needs to be fighting for his place in the same way now imo

Nice to have competition :)

Guest ykmkmdd

United go into the game with former Manchester United winger Gabriel Obertan a possible starter for the Magpies, but Cheick Tiote is still classed as doubtful.

Leon Best could be back from a groin injury after narrowly missing out at Eastlands last week.

Pardew added: “I expect Obertan will be back, Cheick is also still doubtful, but we still have good spirit in the camp.”

Read More http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2011/11/24/pardew-sets-sights-on-another-unbeaten-run-72703-29832584/?#ixzz1ecmEQVQP

:kasper:

For this game, the choice shouldn't be Best or Ben Arfa, it should be Best or Ba.

No it shouldn't.

Ben Arfa will scare the life out of them. Too many teams go there cautious and then lose but, by playing HBA, we have an attacking threat.