Manchester United vs Newcastle United - Saturday 26th November @ 3pm

Guest VaVaVoom

Need Santon in for this Raylor will get raped by their wide players.

Raylor must have an arsehole the size of a fucking pint glass by now considering how many times he'll have been raped by our oppositions wingers.

Taylor made two errors on Saturday but I still think overall he's only had a nightmare with a winger at QPR. Wasn't Bale supposed to be raping him as well?

I've never been a huge fan of his, but he's done well this season. Dropping him on the back of Saturday would be harsh and I don't think Pardew will entertain it.

it's fine by me that we meet 3 good teams on the trot. So far only Raylor might have got a smack on his confidence. But he should learn from the incident with the 2nd goal and clear the ball in a hurry in such a situation. However we created a few opporunities against the best team in the league and now we got another two tuf opponents wich we can nothing but gain from.

After those two matches the pressure is on to perform. But the players should look to get anything right now.

The last time we won at Old Trafford was apparently some time around the stone age

So aye, ages.

In classic Newcastle style it was the week after we got beaten by non-League Hereford in the FA cup.

Apparently some geezer called Radford scored a flukey long range shot for them but I've never actually seen it.

Guest VaVaVoom

I can see where AP is coming from with RT but if he doesnt drop him then he cant drop Guthrie neither in the same token.

But for me, Santon is going to be part of the team which will become the regular starting 11 that will keep us up in the top 8.

It might take Simpson leaving in January before Santon gets his spot.

I can see where AP is coming from with RT but if he doesnt drop him then he cant drop Guthrie neither in the same token.

Slightly different, as Taylor was first choice LB from the start and the back four has played every game.

Guthrie wasn't first choice.

I can't see Pardew dropping Raylor.  He had an off day and isn't as bad as everyone makes out to be.

Guest VaVaVoom

Slightly different, as Taylor was first choice LB from the start and the back four has played every game.

Guthrie wasn't first choice.

I can't see Pardew dropping Raylor.  He had an off day and isn't as bad as everyone makes out to be.

Agreed its not entirely the same but if AP is wanting to set a precident for form and keeping your place then he cant drop Guthrie.

Raylor isnt as bad as some make out but he is still a burdon and a liability at LB. His positional awareness is poor and the fact that draws Jonas back to cover him unbalances the side.

Moving forward and if we are to progress and establish ourselves as a top 6/8 team then we need to be starting Santon sooner rather than later.

Taylor made two errors on Saturday but I still think overall he's only had a nightmare with a winger at QPR. Wasn't Bale supposed to be raping him as well?

I've never been a huge fan of his, but he's done well this season. Dropping him on the back of Saturday would be harsh and I don't think Pardew will entertain it.

Pardew will have to gauge Taylor's confidence levels before deciding whether to play him or not. I don't think he should be dropped because of the performance itself. But he shouldn't be starting if his confidence has been shot. Last thing we want is Taylor quaking in his boots at the sight of Nani or A.N. Other running at him full pelt.

Now isn't the time to drop Raylor, but he's looked vulnerable defensively all season. I think the quality of his recent performances has been exaggerated somewhat. Take away his set-pieces and he'd be the new Alan Smith in everyone's eyes.

Ryan Taylor should without a doubt be in the first 11 for Saturday. He wasn't made a mug for about 86 of the 90minutes and to be fair we didn't exactly hold the ball up well. To drop him for those four minutes would be no different to dropping Ba (who I also wouldn't drop).

Was very proud of our lads last Saturday despite the result, and 1 game in 12 is not enough for things to change, especially when your playing a fantasy football side, and still have the best defence in the league.

Ryan Taylor should without a doubt be in the first 11 for Saturday. He wasn't made a mug for about 86 of the 90minutes and to be fair we didn't exactly hold the ball up well. To drop him for those four minutes would be no different to dropping Ba (who I also wouldn't drop).

Was very proud of our lads last Saturday despite the result, and 1 game in 12 is not enough for things to change, especially when your playing a fantasy football side, and still have the best defence in the league.

I'd play Ryan Taylor as well but if he was making ricks like that for 90 minutes solid then we'd have lost about 40-0. :lol:

I'd play Ryan Taylor as well but if he was making ricks like that for 90 minutes then we'd have lost about 40-0. :lol:

...and we didn't so, it's all kinky sex romps on the Newcastle horizon.

He's an inferior and older player to Santon, playing out of position and forcing Guiterez to defend for the majority of the game. He's keeping one of our most exciting young prospects out of the team, who has looked exciting when he has come on. I understand peope wanting to keep some consistancey in defense, but I would rather make the change and let Santon get settled into the team as soon as possible.

He's an inferior and older player to Santon, playing out of position and forcing Guiterez to defend for the majority of the game. He's keeping one of our most exciting young prospects out of the team, who has looked exciting when he has come on. I understand peope wanting to keep some consistancey in defense, but I would rather make the change and let Santon get settled into the team as soon as possible.

100% wrong. Only joking squire xx

Now isn't the time to drop Raylor, but he's looked vulnerable defensively all season. I think the quality of his recent performances has been exaggerated somewhat. Take away his set-pieces and he'd be the new Alan Smith in everyone's eyes.

Holy horseshit Batman!!

The way Nani is playing at the moment he'll do well to gently tear Taylor a new one. Certianly a concern if he's on form though.

It has all the hallmarks of a Man United win. We're playing well, they're only just grinding out results, Rooney and Nani are out of form. Worrying signs.