Man Utd 1 - 1 Newcastle Utd - 26/11/11 - post-match reaction from page 46

Beren

Obertan was class 1st half but was struggling with an injury almost immediately. Hope it doesn't mean he is out for next week because his pace makes a difference to us.

His pace is fantastic, reminds me of the england tactic of hitting walcott on the break. Really offers us an outlet when we're under it!

Some of our lads might not be the best defenders in the world but they'll throw themselves in front of just about everything. Love seeing Simpson playing like that against his own club as well, far too many ex-Man United players/fans go up against them and spend most of their time looking longingly at Ferguson.

So proud of the team right now - got a bit of luck with the goal, but we thoroughly deserved to be in the game.

Krul, Saylor, Simpson and Colo were outstanding in that last 10-15 minute spell. What resolve, what determination.

WE'RE STILL UP WITH THE BIG BOYS - FUCK YOU NATIONAL MEDIA :celb:

I live about 200 yards from Old Trafford. Gone for a run around the block in my full Toon kit. Total and utter lol.

Do you live on those streets next to that bastarding DVLA place I spent an hour in last week?

No idea. Basically, where the river is nearest to the ground I'm just there.

On that note, does anyone know where the away fans are out boozing tonight? Better join in

Some of our lads might not be the best defenders in the world but they'll throw themselves in front of just about everything. Love seeing Simpson playing like that against his own club as well, far too many ex-Man United players/fans go up against them and spend most of their time looking longingly at Ferguson.

yes very committed and willing to put their body on the line. full credit to them. saying that there was a period in the 2nd half when Simpson was a liability and couldn't live with young and evra, and taylor was rubbish again. i appreciate the heroic last ditch defending but i still think the pair are weak links, especially taylor.

Just need Tiote and best back for chelsea and we'll dick the bastards as they dont have an once of the fighting spirit we do!

Jonas shouldnt be too bad of a miss because he looks like he is running on empty the last few games and probs need a rest anyways

I live about 200 yards from Old Trafford. Gone for a run around the block in my full Toon kit. Total and utter lol.

Do you live on those streets next to that bastarding DVLA place I spent an hour in last week?

No idea. Basically, where the river is nearest to the ground I'm just there.

On that note, does anyone know where the away fans are out boozing tonight? Better join in

The DVLA place is in the tower block on the main road ... you wait for an hour and then they take £2000 quid from you in about 20 seconds.

:thup: Never say die attitude. So simple as well, just making sure they get their bodies between the ball and the goal.