Man Utd 1 - 1 Newcastle Utd - 26/11/11 - post-match reaction from page 46

Beren

Can you believe Raylor has played every minute of our 13 games in the league so far?  And out of position?

While one Davide Santon our most expensive summer signing and Italian international has managed to get subbed in in one game totalling 13 minutes on the pitch! Left back might not be his most preferred position but no doubt he still would do better out there than Raylor after City game...

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

"All I can say is WOW.....we should have scored at least 6 today. I don't want to go into the penalty decision or I'll get fined!" Rio

Should? Sorry but are teams not allowed to defend against the manc's or something?

Saw that on twitter and was tempted to reply with:

:yao:

Fucking get in. Every team in the league is due a dodgy penalty and we got ours today.

I was crazy enough to organise a house party, invite ten people over, a few of whom are Man Utd fans. I don't think I've felt more satisfied than when the fucking cunts went quiet and had to return to their seats after the Hernandez goal was ruled out :yao:

Fuck them cunts. Fuck everyone else, too

I don't expect us to get any credit for the result from the Man U loving press but fucked if I care. I'd rather have the point.

thats the thing that happens a lot when the "big clubs" slip up, the analysis from the media is always oh why didn't man u etc win and where did they go wrong rather than praise the underdogs for getting a result

if your looking for credit its better to lose narrowly or put up a good fight (see analysis post man city)

Heroic performance, was absolutely bouncing coming out the stadium. Their disallowed goal at the end, oh man they were all going mad goading us and our reaction was almost on par with Demba's goal!

Heroic performance, was absolutely bouncing coming out the stadium. Their disallowed goal at the end, oh man they were all going mad goading us and our reaction was almost on par with Demba's goal!

Fans sounded class on the Tv so well played

Of course they're pissed off. Our whole team probably costs less than one week's wages of a Man U player. No wonder Fergie is moaning about us not making any chances against them. When he's spent so much money maybe he should look at his own side's failings instead of whining about us.

"All I can say is WOW.....we should have scored at least 6 today. I don't want to go into the penalty decision or I'll get fined!" Rio

Ferdinand should have practised what he so regularly preaches and stayed on his feet; he didn't need to go to ground and he gave the referee a decision to make, even if it was ultimately incorrect.

Cracking result.  Means we go into the Chelsea game under no pressure to "stop the rot" then a good run of fixtures after that.

We're doing really well.

If we can keep it going till Jan and get at least 3 in we may have a good chance of upsetting the applecart

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Man U fans complaining about dodgy pens. 

[move]:yao: :yao: :yao: :yao::yao: :yao: :yao: :yao::yao: :yao: :yao: :yao::yao: :yao: :yao: :yao::yao: :yao: :yao: :yao::yao: :yao: :yao: :yao::yao: :yao: :yao: :yao:[/move]